1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-commerce templates and ASP's

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by anthonycea, Dec 11, 2004.

I am looking to start an e-commerce based portal/website and am looking for any contributions on templates and ASP's for e-commerce stores.

Please list your links and comments in this thread so we can e-commerce enable our sites.

I am looking for products that have payment services integrated in the templates/stores/portals.

anthonycea, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  2. Openg

Openg Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny you should mention that, I'm new to the boards but we run a number of sites that offer templates for either pure html, flash, or full on ecommerce for under $100.

For ecommerce try www.ecommercetemplates.com , for html editable in DW, FP Or Go live try www.thetemplatestore.com, or for flash try www.flashtemplatestore.com. All of these templates are fully customiseable, and in the flash site there are even templates that need nothing more than notepad to update.

The great thing is that you can customise all of these sites to your hearts content (except for the notepad flash sites, live with it :rolleyes: )

Sorry for the blatant plug, but heck, we all want honey :D

Doms

Openg, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What payment options work or are available with the stores/shopping carts?

4. Openg

Openg Peon

Best Answers:
    You have over 10 of the top payment options that are built in ready to just input your details, you also have UPS shipping, stock control, credit card capture. There is really nothing missing, if there is you just talk to Vince and he will usually (if it is sensible) include it in an update to the store. An online control panel makes it easy to upload your images and products, and there is even a service to get the store up and running for a small fee if you do not know how to connect a database. There are asp and pho versions, and you can choose between dreamweaver, frontpage or go live versions for your editing. :)

Openg, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a winner, do you have hosting providers that work well with the products in the states or do you also provide hosting?

Are there any ASP's using or offering these products?

6. Openg

Openg Peon

Best Answers:
    if you go to www.ecommercetemplates.com you would see examples of sites, preferred hosting (I am in the UK but my hosting is in the states) and designs. They work :)

Openg, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Sure will check it out, thanks for the info, check back to this thread since a lot of folks may have questions, OK :)