1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E commerce solutions

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by mhsalim, Dec 5, 2014.

I have an e commerce solution site & a team for working in e commerce site development, product research, product upload and product marketing. How can i manage adequate jobs of these types?

mhsalim, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  2. montimicro

montimicro Peon

Best Answers:
    Well. It is a difficult question. You can use Odesk if you want to hire some freelancer to do ecommerce work (SEO or CPR). Or you can do it yourself. Then you have to use Google analitics for determining your market segmentation or some affiliate tools to increse conversion or get paid for traffic.

montimicro, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  3. Octerpus

Octerpus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is this even a real question ? seriously

Octerpus, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  4. JimABlackmore

JimABlackmore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Woocommerce is better website for ecommerce, it is easy to use and efficiently manageable.

JimABlackmore, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  5. Eliah.S1970

Eliah.S1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a chance to use some platforms out there that manage order/inventory and shipping and was quite displeased with the support and their platform overall. If you guys are not familiar with Linnworks, I would definitely take a look at them. They manage my orders/ update my inventory/ allow me to create my shipping labels with them as well. I do not have to waste time logging into each marketplace to get this information and it helped my because it updates my inventory with all the sites that I list on. What really sold me, their bulk listing tool feature. Its worth taking a look into.
    Anyone know of a good scrubbing tool to grab my pictures from my Amazon listings?

Eliah.S1970, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  6. quangramos

quangramos Peon

Best Answers:
    Magento is amongst the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world and being open source any coder has access to it.
    Looking for a good magento developer for your business is a process. Take the time and follow the steps to ensure you find the right person or company for your needs.

quangramos, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  7. OT Commerce

OT Commerce Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to sell chinese goods, you may try OT Box from otcommerce .com as well. It's fast to install on your domain, easy to set up and has support service

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    OT Commerce, Jul 27, 2015 IP