1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Commerce Co-Working Space

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Joe1212, Mar 14, 2018.

Hey everyone--- I am based in Atlanta and this new co-working space opened up that is specifically targeted to E-commerce sellers. It seems really interesting and it also has an on-site warehouse that can provide fulfillment services for better rates than FBA. What seems great is the fact that they have lots of events and workshops throughout week related specifically to improving your E-commerce business. However, you need to become a member in order to attend all of these events (which are free once a member). Membership fee will be $300 a month, which also allows you to use a desk, wifi, coffee etc.. I'm trying to decide if the $300/mo. is worth it or not... I think it could be valuable investment to grow my business, but I wanted to hear some feedback! Thanks in advance!

FYI:
    Here is a link to the co-working space: https://www.sharerelayshop.com/

Joe1212, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seems really expensive to me unless you are using their warehousing and fulfillment services. For general development type work, it seems a hard price to justify out of the gate. Why not just work out of home and save $300.

Are you looking for using something like this for your own company or are you looking more from the angle of a developer for other people's websites.

jestep, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  3. Joe1212

Joe1212 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback.

Im thinking of signing up because I would be using ttheir fulfillment services, which will actually end up saving much more than $300. It saves because of great deals with carriers— supposedly, if I do more than 3 packages a day the money I save on fulfillment will even out the 300.

Also - to answer your question, I’m looking from the angle of my own company—- sing kitchen supplies on amazon and eBay

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
    Joe1212, Mar 19, 2018 IP