1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Commerce Business Plan

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

I am wanting to start an e-commerce, but obviously need to open a business account before I can do this. I have read online that before opening, I would need to present a business plan to the bank of my business idea.

As I have never done this before, I had a look on google and one site lays out all parts of what a business plan should consist of....and some of these are...

Projected turnover and profit? and by when?

Financial Control who's supplying the startup or seed capital?

How long before the business is profitable?

What's the break-even point in services or units sold?for the first 3 years

What are the projected cashflowsincome statementsbalance sheets

How would I know any of this before I even start up??

Any help on creating a business plan that I can take to then bank would be ever so helpful.

Thankyou.

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. Pritam Verma

Pritam Verma Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really nice to you are starting your own business.Its very difficult to start and enhance the business growth.Before starting your business you should be advice with any business consultant or any person who have experience in that.i suggest to you Digitalforce online india New Delhi Online marketing company provide the e commerce service and many more. i hope it will help you to start your business.so best of luck

Pritam Verma, Nov 2, 2011 IP