1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-commerce arguments on recent deal-Your expereince ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by CarlsonGuo, Nov 13, 2019.

Recently we place a order to one supplier for around 7000 USD deal. And we paid 30% 1st time when the mass production started and then 70% when the products received. So we paid all the money and got the products also. But after 1 week, there are 2 materials (Silicon and TPU) which get contact with each other has some kind of inter-containmination, and so the TPU is not clean enough anymore (but it is the window for touching/watching the cellphone/tablets inside), this happens on almost 80% of the products. The materials were not isolated during delivery (2 weeks around), and they were contacting each other all the time, which might be the reason. The question is how to deal with the supplier now ? The product was designed by us, but we didnt expect to have such chemical-likely contamination, as well the suppliers because of course they cannot perform contamination test. We are asking to them to produce all the products, what are your proposals or your similar experience ? I have some pictures, but seems like they must be on URL then i can upload, which is not possible for me at teh moment.
    SEMrush

CarlsonGuo, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    SEMrush