1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Commerce Accreditation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by T0PS3O, Feb 23, 2005.

Hi,

Just looking into these 'verified by' type of logo's and accreditation. They all charge money but one is regarded higher than the others.

It obviously looks good if you have your Safebuy/Trust UK Signed by Veritas / Internet Shopping Is Safe buttons etc. but what I wanted to hear from you is whether you saw a definite 'response' when implementing an accreditation feature like these schemes.

Did you see a definite increase in checkout conversion? Conversion in general? Less people ringing you up just to 'sus you out'? Did you have instances where you actually said something like 'Hey look! We're compliant with xyz so you can trust us!' etc.

I'd be interested to hear your experience.

T0PS3O, Feb 23, 2005 IP
  2. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also interested in this topic, I run a few ecom sites that use paypal and I wonder what experiences other people have had with the verified tags. I was considering the BBB logo...

TiGG, Feb 23, 2005 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    You're probably leaving business on the table by not accepting credit cards.

Crazy_Rob, Feb 23, 2005 IP