1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-cig payment processor, Electronic cigarettes payment, Vaporizers credit card payment, which one ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by buythiscomputer, Jan 14, 2014.

1. PayzaOfficial

PayzaOfficial Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payza now offers Credit Card Processing in the US for specialized industries such as e-cig and e-juice. Check out https://www.payza.com/specializedgateway for more info.

PayzaOfficial, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  2. SilentGround

SilentGround Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sent you an UNBIASED PC. I'm not a processor nor affiliated with any. I was an e-cig vendor for 5 years until good ol' FDA declared them as a Tobacco product. Was going to cost me over 50k to stay in business AND having to compete with the small business killer Wally-World. No thanks. But VaporJunction.com served us well while we were open. If your selling online and haven't received your letter from the FDA yet. You will.

Anyways. Solid advice sent.

SilentGround, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  3. ze unbridled

ze unbridled Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey does THe FDA pursue any and all ecig and ejuice suppliers and businesses? Or is there one area that's a main target?

ze unbridled, May 12, 2015 IP
  4. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:
    Payza is worst payment processor

SAGILIO, May 14, 2015 IP
  5. Mikey83

Mikey83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Long story short I'm a business owner and struggled a long time to find a reliable merchant account provider for my eCig online store. Tried Pay-Pal and all the others and had no luck...

I finally found a low cost solution from a company called Bravertek Business Services. They kindly walked me through the whole account setup process and made the whole thing very simple. My account representative was Jason and he was very knowledgeable in all aspects of eCommerce and especially eCig businesses. Thank god I finally found a person who knows what they are talking about... You may contact him at or by calling 866-599-3748 x201

I would recommend this company to any person looking to sell eCig products online. It is vital to have a reliable merchant account processor. Good luck!

Mikey83, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  6. scenepremiere

scenepremiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We can provide e-cig processing in any country. All industries considered including replica, nutra/pharma, tech support, TMF/Match list ok, gambling, adult, e-cig, peptides, etc. Anything legal we can get done. We are a high risk processor, ISO and an acquirer for both on-shore and off-shore merchant processing. Multiple MIDs are our specialty. Rates start as low as 2.2%. Any country ok. Don't use an aggregator or any third party rip off. No other high risk companies can do what they do. We work with over 100 banks around the world.

scenepremiere, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  7. MCMatt

MCMatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Merchant Competitor specializes in vape/ecig/eliquid

MCMatt, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  8. Lindzj27

Lindzj27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have a friend that helped out my business when I needed an alternative processor. If you were still looking for an alternative, send me a direct message and I can get you all the info.

Lindzj27, May 22, 2017 IP
  9. nenadbog

nenadbog Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find all info about best merchant processing and credit card fees for e-cigarettes and vapors at allrates [.] org. We have over 30 merchant providers related to us so we could give best solution for high-risk industries such are e-cigs, vets, adult etc.

nenadbog, Jul 17, 2017 IP