1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dynamics NAV programming

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ievule77, Aug 22, 2019.

Hi, is here any developers, which specializes in Dynamics NAV, C/AL programming language?

I am interested in learning AL programming with visual studio, as now the Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central will we on this language.

ievule77, Aug 22, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Had to look it up...

upload_2019-8-23_14-5-53.png

I tend to avoid Microsoft products

sarahk, Aug 22, 2019 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, on a site mostly focused on web development, you're not going to find a lot of friendly responses to something like AL... or even most things from Microsoft. The platform dependence, vendor lock-in, and simple fact that EVERYTHING Microsoft has ever done for the web is a mish-mash of ignorance, incompetence, and just plain asshattery doesn't endear their tech to many "experienced" programmers.

You might want to see if you can find one of their echo-chambers of like minded head-bobbers, since I doubt few members of this site have dealt with it in anything more than a peripheral manner. I've only touched the fringes and it was enough to recoil in horror.

deathshadow, Aug 22, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.