1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dynamic sitemap

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Dexterjhonson, Jan 12, 2013.

Hi friend, i read properly sitemap FAQ. I want to know " How to create dynamic sitemap ? " , XML or HTML with the full meta TITLES. The point being that the current sitemap is providing repetitive anchor links just as the site is providing repetitive Titles. Please help me ? Please suggestions would make each of the sitemap link text unique.

--------------------------------
    Dynamic Sitemap

--------------------------------

None of the search engines are loving this format of Sitemap - general sitemap for indexing.

Dexterjhonson, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are asking two questions:

1) how to create a dynamic sitemap:
    1.1) how to create a self maintaining sitemap (not based on e.g. scheduling sitemap generation daily?)
    1.2) how to create a sitemap of a dynamic db/php website (answer: just like any other)

2) how to ensure different titles in HTML sitemaps (xml sitemaps don't have those) when all page titles are the same. (E.g. A1 Sitemap Generator can create HTML sitemap links with anchor text either being titles or based or beautifying URLs as anchor text. However, best solution would be to ensure all pages in your website has unique titles!)

websitetools, Jan 12, 2013 IP