1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dynamic Site Auto Sitemap Maker

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by @SHFAQ, Aug 18, 2006.

I wanna start a joke site and i will use a script for it, plz will anybody told me is there any script that can automiatically make its sitemap and daily update it or when i update my joke site then sitemap update it automatically.
    I cannot use any software bcoz its a script which is running on server then you can think how can i make a sitemap for site which is dynamic, so plz tell me any script for it...

@SHFAQ, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How dynamic?

The reason I ask is... If you are using a custom system...
    And do NOT plan to write the script yourself (i.e. to query the DB / whatever)...

There is no advantage in using a crawler sitemap script instead of sitemap crawler software .

If you are using a CMS / forum / blog system which is widely known, you can probably find a script that queries the DB directly.

websitetools, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  3. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    AutoMapIt.com can automatically update your sitemaps as often as daily and will ping Google and other engines only if there is a change to your sitemap. If the same page names will always be on your site, there is no reason to make a new sitemap, but if you 'archive' your jokes on their own pages (and are always adding new pages), this solution would work great for you.

MaxPowers, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  4. @SHFAQ

@SHFAQ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Infact guyz i will use Softbiz joke script
    , which is premade script and i am not using any cms, However i am planing to understand any good cms bcoz as you know cms are very flexible and we can use them for any site, so plz tell me which cms we can easily customize and understand: Joomla, PhpNuke, PostNuke, PhpFusion, Xoops or any other which you know...

@SHFAQ, Aug 18, 2006 IP