1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dynamic Page Problem

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by nfzgrld, Sep 15, 2005.

I'm trying to use a generator to get my sitemaps up and running. I'm trying the java one from Web Design Pros, and I've also tried GsiteCrawler from SoftPlus. with both of them I have the same problem. They just keep going. I've settled on the Web Design Pros app becaue it handles the session ID strings from ZenCart properly. The problem is the thing gets up to 200,000+ pages and just keeps going. I don't have anywhere near that many pages on the site! If I look at all the different ways one can navigate the site it should come up with between 17,000 and 19,000 pages. Not 200,000. Anyone else come across this problem? Is there a better piece of software I should try?

nfzgrld, Sep 15, 2005 IP
  2. Marcus_Westberg

Marcus_Westberg Peon

Best Answers:

I just answered that i guess you need the information better, read my post at: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=25121

Marcus_Westberg, Sep 15, 2005 IP