1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dynamic Digital Shop - $5 - Complete with over 80 Products - $5

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Plutonic, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoedeluxe

shoedeluxe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll buy the resell rights package for $10. PM me details please

shoedeluxe, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  2. zebra

zebra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=356254

So you are selling it for 5 bucks here. You could have closed the above thread and get everyone to come here.

I'd paid you $3 for this offer but did not received a reply. Shall I remit another $2 or you will make me a refund?

zebra, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  3. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PM'd you.

I can't close threads.

Plutonic, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  4. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    THIS IS A SCAM!

I just discovered that this is the exact same script as this:
    http://www.2trade.co.uk/download.html

I just downloaded it and installed it and WOW IT IS THE EXACT SAME!
    Even has the same errors running on PHP 5

I want a refund or DragonFyre will get negative from me!

dragons5, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  5. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is it really same scripts?

saurabhj, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  6. dragons5

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    download that other one and check the file structure.... exactly the same.

also if you have a server that runs PHP 5.0.2 try to install it. you will get same error on both due to the $this and $result code on upload.php.

also notice dragonfyre did not include the INSTALL directory........ why do you think that would be?

dragons5, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  7. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    screw you Dragons5!

This is not a frigging scam you dickhead, I paid for this script from the CREATOR! you said:

Umm.... I know why that is, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO FRIGGING INSTALL DIRECTORY!

Stop speculating! Did it ever occur to you, did you manage to parse any information into your moronic head, maybe The person that has it for free did the same thing as me?

Maybe that person bought it (like me) and are deciding to give it away?

Maybe, if you had asked me about it through PM's privately, and maybe if you didn't jump to conclusions by saying I SCAMMED all of these people.

Maybe if you did that I would give you a refund, but because you were such a tosser I wont.

Screw you!

Plutonic, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  8. dragons5

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    1. that script has an install directory that you claim you didnt have
    2. The site claims ALL rights to the script / software
    3. The version i just BOUGHT is their FREE version.... they claim to have a PRO version which sounds to me like they developed the script and you downloaded the free version, deleted out the install directory then rezipped all the files and handed it out.
    4. If you indeed purchased it somewhere else can you provide some sort of proof (e.g. the website, forum link, screen shot of communication... anything?)

yes that did occur to me but examining the site, the sites claims and the script itself i drew the conclusion that yours lacked things that this had, that along with zero attmepts to figure out why the script doesnt work on PHP 5 and simply saying "some servers cant handle it" brought me to this conclusion.

name calling isn't gonna help me or any reader believe you any more. I bought a script that does not work and then find the exact same script for free from someone else who appears to be the creator of the script and has no mention of master resell rights. So of course I would think scam and like to warn my fellow DP members instead of politely asking you for a refund.

and just so you know. even when i came to this realization i thought the prices was well worth the products added to the script. if you furnish to me the proof that you indeed have master resell rights I will retract my statement with an apology, but for now it seems way to obvious to me.

who knows perhaps the other site will validate you. they do provide a UK phone number to call, if someone from the UK other than DragonFyre or myself (not in uk) would call and ask them if they developed the script that would help a bunch. I do not wish to chase buyers away from dragfyre if he indeed is being honest.

btw. someone posted here claiming that their script had 'backdoors' in it. and yet you did not say a word to them... so why so angry over this?

dragons5, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  9. HijinX

HijinX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I have purchased this script - i made a half-assed attempt to review the scripting and tried to install...

This script requires register globals to run - something i won't turn on...

I'm waiting for you guys to resolve the issue of scam or not...

If anyone else has something to add, please do, i think we would all benefit.

HijinX, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  10. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still searching for any proof that I paid for it but, If you got to www.ebay.com and search for "automated ebook store" there is a seller named GirlieTops who I bought it off.

Plutonic, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  11. dragons5

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    cant you go to "Auctions I've Won" and just take a screen shot?

dragons5, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  12. dragons5

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    well that was pretty much all the proof i needed. There are two sellers on ebay right now selling this script with fewer products from $5 - $99

My apologies DragonFyre. Now i just need to get this thing working with PHP 5

dragons5, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  13. almac

almac Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can see your frustration!
    i have just purchased the script never noticed the last few postings.
    As for buying from Ebay that is a joke every effort should be made to make sure that the offer is genuine....by the way I bought master resale rights to vbulletin on Ebay looking for $20 comes with reseller rights......eye right!!!!!

Come on DPoint Mods intervene protect the hard work of many of the script developers on this site and make sellers accountable

almac, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  14. dudes

dudes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    this is oscommerce you can get the shopping cart from cpanel if you have fantastico but not the ebooks, that's why i got it from him, he's not scamming no one just reselling a product that has a master reseller right, here is what you can find on ebay:

Note: This item is based on open source OsCommerce. No copyright has been violated since this shopping cart is open source under the GNU General Public License. All original copyright notices have been left on the website script. The template doesnt violate trademark because it is also non-copyright.

OsCommerce Based Digital Download Automated Delivery Store Website With 200+ Items

You are bidding on the script that will allow you to create this wonderful website. No Domain or Hosting is included. Instructions are Included!

dudes, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  15. dragons5

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Everyone else please disregard my prior two post. DragonFyre is a good member and I have apologized for over reacting. This is a good deal, just remember that it DOES NOT WORK WITH PHP 5 as of yet.

dragons5, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  16. 2trade

2trade Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear All,
    I recieve an email from a member of this forum it is enclosed below

I bought you script…. Apparently I got ripped off. It seems I paid someone else for the free version.

That aside your script has errors running on PHP 5. Can you fix please? Here is the error detail:

http://www.vgamin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40995

Here is the Digital Point forum area where someone screwed a lot of us and is selling the master resell rights to your script:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=349393

On analysis of this information I thought as the owner of this software, that the individual apparantly selling resell rights is NOT authorised to do so by us.

Our software is freely distributable and can be downloaded at http://www.2trade.co.uk

It looks like this individual does not know the workings of the program as he has not enable "Globals".
    If you have been duped by this rascal please contact us at admin@2trade.co.uk

A new version of 2 Trade Readysell is due to be released on the 25th August 2007 and is currently on time and in developement. We have had over 11,000 downloads of our free version since March 2007. Please dont waste your money on copycat software sold by cretinous halfwits.

Thanks to the poster on here who alerted me to situation and I am glad it has been resolved.

2trade, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  17. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey as I said before I didn't know it was free, I paid for it and I paid for rights, Email the member Girlietops on eBay don't bother me.

Plutonic, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  18. Boulder

Boulder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DragonFyre is not a scam! And neither is the store script from DragonFyre. I purchased the script from this thread a good while ago and had it working the next day. I have tested it on two different servers.. one PHP4 and one PHP5... will work on either application with a few additional adjustments on the PHP5.. The only thing I need to do now, is exchange or sell the rotating banner locations, so that they are one, either making me money or two, providing a link back for the link that my store is providing.

A General Web Outlet Store http://yournewdirectory.info Specializing in products that range from Internet marketing and webpage optimization software to self help and informative eBook guides.

If anyone is interested in doing a banner or link exchange at The General Web Outlet Store? Let me know!

Boulder

Boulder, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  19. sandyjo

sandyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    got one. please send book

sandyjo, Jun 21, 2007 IP
Thread Status: