1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DWOLLA

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by funmom91, Mar 19, 2013.

Has anyone started using DWOLLA? I heard it is suppose to be PayPal's competition. Some clients have wanted to pay me this way but I had to turn them down because I not comfortable using payment methods that I know nothing about. Has anyone use DWOLLA to accept payment? How has it worked out for you?

funmom91, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's more like a bank to bank transfer. They basically built their own payment system to compete with the ACH system. I've never come across anyone that has wanted to use it over a credit card. But, I would think it's a fairly safe method to use. They're definitely legitimate. I just couldn't imagine even 1% of shoppers wanting to use it.

jestep, Mar 19, 2013 IP
    funmom91 likes this.
  3. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't really consider them competition PayPal because their business model is totally different... either way, they are a solid company with excellent customer service. I highly recommend them as an additional way to receive funds.

AKraly, Mar 26, 2013 IP