1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dvdblowout.net, photomart.us and more..

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by yo-yo, Jul 12, 2005.

BABYMART.US
    BACKYARDSTORE.NET
    DVDBLOWOUT.NET
    GADGETCITY.US
    MAXIMUMTOOLS.NET
    PHOTOMART.US

got them all for reg fee.. any look like something special?

yo-yo, Jul 12, 2005 IP
  2. pwaring

pwaring Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say the .us ones could be a bit problematic seeing as they require you to be a US citizen/business/entity so you've immediately eliminated anyone from Europe/Asia buying them.

I don't think any of the domains sound special other than perhaps the photomart.us and perhaps maximumtools.net, but that's just my opinion.

pwaring, Jul 12, 2005 IP
  3. norfstar

norfstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Based on what the GoDaddy website said when I registered a .US domain name (I'm in the UK), you only need to conduct business in the United States to be eligible to register them. Taking that to the extreme, get just one US visitor to your website and you're there.

norfstar, Jul 12, 2005 IP
  4. pwaring

pwaring Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was going off this document at eNom:

http://www.enom.com/help/faq_dotus.asp

It's the third point, "Prospective registrant will certify that they have a "bona fide presence in the United States" on the basis of real and substantial lawful contacts with, or lawful activities in, the United States of America.", that could be interpreted in the sense that if you have US visitors then you have a presense in the US (I also wonder whether hosting your sites on a US server would count).

pwaring, Jul 12, 2005 IP
  5. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like babymart.us, low to mid xx to the right end user. I myself just picked up www.babybasket.us.

good luck.

jg123, Jul 23, 2005 IP