1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Durpal Webform Need Help

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by chiller4life, Feb 19, 2013.

i created a form on Drupal Webform but the kind of form i want is that one question comes with radio button as one of them is selected the next question comes up and then at the end the name and the address comes with the submit and back button please something like this
    http://www.approvedmerchantaccounts.co.uk/UK/questionnaire7/uk-companies.aspx?gclid=CKaf1ouI6LQCFe3KtAodBkgARA

chiller4life, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. dtommy79

dtommy79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should be able to this with Drupal Webform, it just won't look as nice as it does in your example.

You can also try to use third party forms and just place the code inside the Drupal wrapper.

dtommy79, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. chiller4life

chiller4life Member

Best Answers:
    can u help me out please i m not that good with js or send an example

chiller4life, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. dtommy79

dtommy79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm using this to create different kinds of forms.
    http://codecanyon.net/item/contact-form-generator/1719810

It gives you the code once you are finished putting together the elements of the form. Once you have it you "just" have to inztegrate it with your theme. I can really give you specifics because I don't know which theme you are using, and what kind of form you need.

dtommy79, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. duckz

duckz Active Member

Best Answers:
    using / creating a form without utilizing Drupal Form API is not really "the Drupal way" tm.

You'll be missing all the security features such as form hijacking prevention that Drupal Form API provides.

duckz, Apr 8, 2013 IP