1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DarwinJones, May 31, 2016.

Question just to for my peace of mind.

I have domain.com.ph and domain.co.uk with the same template, content everything. I know that is duplicate ( obviously ). My question is how long does Google know that it's duplicate content? I have plans to change the template and content of both site I just need a time frame. I supposed where not yet penalize.

DarwinJones, May 31, 2016 IP
  2. Cedricmarkwatson

Cedricmarkwatson Member

Best Answers:
    @DarwinJones If you have made the plan for changing everything on both websites, so why are you not stopping search engines crawlers for crawling your website. Just add this line "(disallow: /) " in your robots.txt file and remove it when you update your website with fresh and quality information.

Google can penalize a duplicate website within a sec or might take few months. So there is no exact time or date for it.

Cedricmarkwatson, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to change everything from one website then why you are not trying to get one new domain.

Just add 301 redirect from .ph to .uk .

Furquan Ahmed, Jun 2, 2016 IP