1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Duplicate Thread" - Are You Kidding Me?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by coreygeer, Oct 29, 2013.

What the hell?

I made a sales thread on a unique offer I was doing, and one week later, I get some "Duplicate Thread" Warning and the post is now gone.

I've never ran a deal like that before, I don't even remember what the last Article related thread had in it.

Do moderators just randomly delete whatever they feel like deleting? That was no way a duplicate thread, because I've never done anything like that before.

Do you mean to tell me, we can only make one sales thread the entire time we're here, we can't edit it to change our offer or our deal and any future posts made will be "duplicate posts"?

Seriously, what the hell? I was getting some good clients off of that post and one week later, it's just gone.

coreygeer, Oct 29, 2013 IP
    PhilipSEO likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If your sales thread is for the same thing (or something similar) that you made before, yes... it would be considered a duplicate.

You can edit old sales threads just fine if you relist it.

digitalpoint, Oct 29, 2013 IP