1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate Press Release Submission?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by janiman, Oct 24, 2015.

Can i write 1 press release and submit it to all the press release websites or do i have write unique for each website?
    Someone told me that i can write 5 and submit them with variation.
    What is the Google's update according to the press releases? I think it was that i can submit as many as i want but i have to make them nofollow.
    I did put 4 press releases on my website and many bloggers coppied it to their own website. Will it hurt my website ranking?

janiman, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  2. Richard olga

Richard olga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it can hurt for your sites.

Press release are by their very nature going to be ALL duplicated, that is why they are NOT anything to do with search engines.or for "link building".

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    Richard olga, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well, it is not going to hurt your website. Ooops, what i said. But yes.. it is true.

Take it this way.... you are someone who have a news with you. Now.. you have sent your news to many news channels. Some of them will pick up and others dont. And point to be noted... editors of all news channels are different.

Don't you see dozens of newspapers with SAME news but described differently?? Always remember.... promotion is your RIGHT, and google just cannot take it away.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't post if you don't know about the topic, this is not correct.
    No, just write 1 release and submit. It will be syndicated to several news sites. These are high authority links, use Branded anchor or URL for the backlinks. Just about all the sites that will pick-up your release will be no-follow automatically.

kjh-08, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  5. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kristina Roy, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a problem with press releases and they already include the companies info/source/etc. That article only pertained to what Google includes in it's "in the news" section, that's it.

kjh-08, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  7. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Press releases can get duplicated. If you submit a news, it will easily get through other news sources. If you search a news in Google, you can see that the same news is available in several news websites.
    We can't ask people to make it no-follow or we can't control who copies. Google understands the nature of press releases, so you will not get hurt.

LinkGenie, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  8. 1SEOcom

1SEOcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you are able to take one press release and post it to several different sites, some sites will pick it up more then others, the nature of a press release is very well understood by google and other search engines so it will not hurt you to post the same press release on several sites. Hope this helps.

1SEOcom, Nov 19, 2015 IP