1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Duplicate of ChatRoulette.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by E4C1, Mar 3, 2010.

I am searching for someone who can make a version of ChatRoulette.com

If you can do this please contact me with your price and contact information.

E4C1, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  2. bk871

bk871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I saw exactly this in the 'Scripts' section of the BST. Have you looked there?

bk871, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  3. oscargrp

oscargrp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check PMB Please

oscargrp, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  4. peterwillis

peterwillis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is it a free application, can I use it with my website ?

peterwillis, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  5. Bigball

Bigball Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you will need alot of $ to pay for this. :D.
    An awsome script.

Bigball, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  6. VideoGirls

VideoGirls Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There's an application called 2 Way Video Chat by VideoWhisper. There's also a chat roulette clone based on it: Chat Roulette Duplicate . The flash application is available for limited free use but the turnkey chat roulette script can only be purchased. But there should not be a big thing to build it from the free version.

VideoGirls, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  7. E4C1

E4C1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, Im going to buy it

E4C1, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  8. camchatscript.com

camchatscript.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have just released the most advanced ChatRoulette clone script, at a very affordable price. Plus, unlike other similar scripts, thanks to the latest Adobe Stratus peer-to-peer technology, an expensive media server software (like FMS) is NOT required, while your server bandwidth usage is zero. Visit www.camchatscript.com for more details. Only $99!

camchatscript.com, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  9. WillJ

WillJ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd hardly say its the most advanced one. For example, people can't even block each other. That's an essential function to have.

But more importantly, this script is pretty much useless since 99.9% is encoded. ie there is no functionality, design, layout etc that you can change. I'd suggest people who are looking for camchatscripts to keep on looking for alternate solutions. There are tonnes of other camchatscripts around that offer the full flash files so that you can edit the chat app and make it fit your site.

WillJ, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  10. camchatscript.com

camchatscript.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Coming from someone registered yesterday on DP with only two posts (both criticizing CamChat) i'd say that's negative advertising.

Anyway, people don't need to block each other, you can disconnect your partner at any time and move to someone else. It's a private, blind, random chat.
    This is a flash application, not a script, and it is compiled, not encoded. You can change the logo, the background image, all interface texts, their colors, etc. Plus you get all PHP source codes that handle the sessions and filters, so you can integrate it with your script / website. For $99 I believe that's more than enough, you will have your own white label chatroulette-like website, hosted on your own hosting, with no special requirements, no traffic usage.

camchatscript.com, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  11. eINEXX

eINEXX Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just purchased this script from camchatscript.com and I have to say it is totally easy to install (15 Minutes) and it simply does the job. A really good thing is that it does not require expensive Mediaserver. However, I have to agree that some more options to change layout/design would be usefull.
    Something I`d wish for the future would be an option to integrate username, so that integration with cms like joomla users would be possible.
    I have two other websites running videochats. Both require video streaming servers. With a peer2peer system enabling username integration I could offer much more comprehensive pricing on memberships. This would be a feature I`d really like to pay for some more considering savings on server costs.

eINEXX, Nov 16, 2010 IP