1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate links in all reports in GA

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Chertowski, Mar 6, 2020.

Hi all!

I'm struggling to set up GA via GTM for a site that is a SPA and running on subdomains.
    I have created a view for each subdomain and applied the filters for subdomain tracking.
    Until today I used to see links in reports that included both subdomain and domain, they looked like this: subdomain.domain.com/somesection — and so on.
    I also had a different problem: because of the SPA I had to find an alternative way to track pageviews. Yesterday I applied this solution for my problem (I am now using gtm.newUrl to track history change) and it helped: GA started to count pageviews correctly which I see in reports now.
    But now I have a different problem: after I applied that solution, the links in reports started looking like this:
    subdomain.domain.comhttps://subdomain.domain.com/somesection.
    If I set any date before yesterday (which is the day I applied the pageview tracking solution) in the reports, the links are shown correctly. But since yesterday they are doubled. I checked the filters and they seem to be fine. What else can be the issue?
    Before you ask, of course, I checked the GA community, and even made a post there but it's been a day and there's no answers, so I very much appreciate your help.

Chertowski, Mar 6, 2020 IP