1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate content checker - paid account for free

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Swift Tony, Oct 25, 2012.

Few days ago I've got a chance to get into beta test of a new duplicate content checker PlagSpotter which is told to be better alternative to Copyscape.

After submitting couple of reports I've received an e-mail with a link to invite more people for closed beta test. As for now testing provides full functionality of future paid accounts for free and also promising some nice rewards for the most active testers.

So, long story short - here is a link which you guys can go through and sign up to get some free cookies - http://www.plagspotter.com/customer/signup/?level=50&viptester=true.

I found it to be somewhat better than Copyscape, but on other hand they still have things to work on. It seems like they are working really hard on it, because many things which I've reported to them got fixed in a very short time.

Hope you get in before beta test goes down :)

Swift Tony, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  2. GeoFan49

GeoFan49 Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome, thanks!

GeoFan49, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. tuff

tuff Peon

Best Answers:
    its a nice tool
    specially when it is free to get

thanks