1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duggi Ads Media - CPM Banner Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Duggi Ads Media, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Duggi Ads Media

Duggi Ads Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Publishers,

We have just been accepted as a partner with media.net ( yahoo/bing ) which means we will be adding media.net ads to select publishers who have quality websites with alot of traffic. If you think your website qualifies for their ads please make a ticket from your account on duggiads.com for Media.net domain approval. If your website is approved, that means your ads will show media.net ads as well as duggiads. This will increase fill rate as well as cpm rate. Remember Media.net is a contextual ads program which means they are sorta like adsense which pays via PPC. Hope everyone that is eligible applies.

Happy Earnings,

Duggi Ads Media

Duggi Ads Media, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  2. taran_xi

taran_xi Member

Best Answers:
    Hey do you allow adult content ?

taran_xi, May 27, 2015 IP
  3. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any one have Payment proff from this website ?

bledian93, May 27, 2015 IP
  4. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @bledian93 i got 3 payments so far. network is paying but no one can guarantee the future

rajin, May 30, 2015 IP
  5. Duggi Ads Media

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,

Duggi Ads Media Has Finally Fully Launched its Pop up Section. We have currently over 40 Live running campaigns starting now which are in highly in need of US/CA/UK/AU/ Germany Traffic. We also have a few campaigns for world wide. In the next few hours we will be adding keywords into the popup campaigns so advertisers can start bidding on targetted popups. Bids will start at minimum of $1.00 and up to a Maximum of $10.00 per 1000 popups. Login and try our popups now and start earning more!

As for Payments for the month of June Everything is currently being processed. We are screening the traffic for each account and once they have been cleared we will begin sending out payments. Some of you should have already gotten your payments.

Duggi Ads Media, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  6. Duggi Ads Media

Best Answers:
    Duggi Ads Media - Rev Share Increased 80% from 70%

Hello Publishers,
    We have added several new campaigns for banners for sizes 300x250, 728x90, and 160x600. We are currently looking for alot of US ad impressions and have 100% fill rate. CPM rates are minimum $0.25 and goes up to $1.00 for banner traffic for US Traffic right now. If you have alot of US Traffic, ad our ad codes now and earn more! We have increased the revenue share from 70% to 80% for all ad zones as of now for the month of June.

Duggi Ads Media, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  7. the10ken

the10ken Peon

Best Answers:
    Duggi, just sent you an email. Let's chat.

the10ken, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  8. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    All's well and enhancements are welcome, but what about the payments? You claim to be NET15, so I should have received the earnings for the month of May latest by 15th June, right?

But in reality, your payment is yet to show up on my paypal account even on the 19th day of June! On-time payment is what matters the most for keeping a healthy relation, rest all have lesser significance. Don't you think so?

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you turn to DP to bring this up?
    How about you email them? It still makes me wonder why people think DP is a support thread for companies.

lukey372, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  10. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    What made you assume that their support was not contacted?

The generic, copy+pasted reply that I got from their support reads -

"Payment is set on net 15 days. So that means at the end of each month you have to wait up to 15 business days."

Lack of a satisfactory response is the reason behind bringing up the matter in a public forum - which, by the way, has an 'official' support thread for the business in concern (you may refer to the first post in this particular thread).

The main objective of a forum like DP is to let other members know about a relevant concern and find out if someone else is also facing a similar issue or not. Responding in a public forum not only helps an individual user, but also lets a group of users be aware of any possible issues that the concerned business might be going through. Makes sense?

Regards,
    Deb

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Woah,

Take a step back. 15 business days, you know what a business day is right?
    Now let me take a look at the calendar. OH MY it's the 15th business day in the calendar month. You really need to learn how to read and instead of coming here bashing networks actually take the time that is needed to read their response.

Just incase you have no idea what a business day is it is Monday - Friday (not including weekends). I'm so sick of users like yourself avoiding the finer details of or over reading and then when the time comes you are quick to point fingers. When infact you are to blame in this thread, now I don't know about you but if this happened to a company of mine over here in Australia I would be sending a gag order along with a my lawyer to deliver a swift "See you in court for defamation".

lukey372, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think what she is getting at is NET 15 is NET 15. Its not 15 BUSINESS DAYS, its NET 15. What it sounds like is semantics are being used to advertise as paying NET 15 but actually pay later than NET 15 by using an invalid semantic / wording. If you pay NET 15 on the 15th of the month payments start processing / going out, If you pay based off business days or another factor any of which mean that the client isn't being paid on the 15th of the month, then you are false advertising saying that you pay NET 15 as net 15 has nothing to do with business days. So it might be a good idea to advertise as paying NET 20 otherwise, you make your self liable for a false advertising.

wrekoniz3, Jun 19, 2015 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  13. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    It surprises me to a great extent that we tend to overlook the obvious things, but do not miss out on any possible opportunity to preach others on the same. May I have the honor to ask you the reason for conveniently ignoring the 'NET 15' term mentioned at the very beginning of that quoted reply?

Human beings are hypocritical in nature, indeed.

The point that you have identified is the main source of confusion here. While their website claims that they are NET-15, one of their support staffs bring out the concept of business days - which, unfortunately, defies the very fundamental logic behind the introduction of 'Net-Days' payment terms.

NET-15 means, in-case you are not already aware of, the payment will be processed latest by the 15th day of a particular month - it may well be on the 1st of the month, but can never be 16th. I hope you get the concept right.

This amounts to a lack of clarity on their part. And that was precisely the point of concern in my first post.

Anyway, I have given enough justification already and I have no intention of continuing this mindless argument just for the sake of arguing. You may, however, feel free to continue with your preaching spree. All the very best to you.

Regards,
    Deb

14. debapriya deb

Best Answers:
    Just to update that I have received my payments from DuggiAdsMedia this morning.

But the NET-15 term, which they have mentioned on their website, is grossly misleading. If they are calculating this on the basis of business days, then it's better to put up NET-20 schedule on their website, as already suggested by @wrekoniz3.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  15. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats!

nhc1987, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  16. Duggi Ads Media

Best Answers:

Hello Deb,

Sorry about the miscommunications we are suppose to be net 15 business days. but either way we were a bit late on payment schedule this month due to some issues on our end for reporting. We have fixed it and were able to send out the payment yesterday.

Duggi Ads Media, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  17. MARCA0426

MARCA0426 Member

Best Answers:
    I registered , para asset test

MARCA0426, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  18. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Payment is set on net 15 days. So that means at the end of each month you have to wait up to 15 business days."

That is not net 15 that is net 45.

net 15 is you get your payment after every 15th of the month so you pay twice in a month. Example, your earnings from May 1 to 15, you get in on May 31; your May 15 to 31, you get it on June 15 ()

net 30 is you get your payment every 30/31th of the month. Example, your earnings from May 1 to 31, you get it on June 30

net 45 is you get your payment every 15 of the 2nd month. Example, your earnings from May 1 to 31, you get it on July 15

charice.preston, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The payout schedule and the billing cycle are 2 different things. NET 15 means Payment 15 days after the end of the billing cycle. Usually billing cycles are 1 month. Meaning Net 15 would payout the 15th day of the following month.

It doesn't matter if its Net 15, 30 or 45, each of them are a payout schedule which is made 1 time every month unless a billing cycle is specifically set to biweekly, by industry standard when speaking of NET payments, billing cycles are 1 month.

How is that NET 45? Lets say you join May 1st and are active until the end of the month. NET 15 would mean, that you get paid 15 days after the end of the month, which means you get paid on June 15th. NET 45 would mean that the payment July 15th.

wrekoniz3, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  20. Duggi Ads Media

Best Answers:

Exactly. your only waiting 15 business days after the end of each month. If it was net 45 you would 45 days after the end of each month.

Duggi Ads Media, Jun 21, 2015 IP