1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dub Dub Dub Pre-Release MOST CONVERSION TESTED PRODUCT OF MY LIFE - Earns You 70%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 29, 2010.

1. bigmeep

bigmeep Peon

Best Answers:
    Eh, nevermind, I found your forum, lots of stuff there :)

bigmeep, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Logic,

Yes it's similar to many of the apps out there however is also quite unique (and more affordable than most sequencers). The lander/sales page has been a masterpiece in the making for over a year now and I'm still tweaking at times to maximize phases... Thanks for the comments.

*Thanks I'll PM you shortly.

Heya, it's still rocking - since the panda hit and since my recent changes in the flow structure it was bumpy for a bit there, but now it's making more than ever. New affiliates are converting easy and its become a bit of a tighter group (less affiliates on board but collectively doing a better job so we're all banking more). There's tons of tips on both the aff page and on the forum we run for our offers feel free to dive in - the demo is described well and if you already know what you're doing at clickbank this should literally be a piece of campaign cake for ya.

EDIT: didn't notice the recent post above - cools.

Thanks guys anymore questions don't by shy to ask - the better I train you the more we both make so use this as an opportunity to fine tune your marketing on a proven product.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  3. mjuliusm

mjuliusm Peon

Best Answers:
    I sitll dont see any reply from you...
    maybe you not serious with this product !

mjuliusm, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  4. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the delay, PM sent, all questions you asked are already answered in many places btw - both in this thread, on the aff page, and on my forum mate.

A quick recap for the rest of you:

DEMO:
    15-34 y/o.
    MALE & FEMALE
    US/UK/CAD/AUS

Secondary targets are parents and existing producers - secondary countries are as follow for the top 20: click to enlarge

[​IMG]

Advertising on FB/G/anywhere that does NOT allow you to promote stuff with an exit pop, use this instead it has NO exit popups:

dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/index_nosplash.php
    (replace YOURCBID with your clickbank nickname)

The rest of the landers:

DISCOUNT BY $10 to $29.95 (NO EXIT POPUP)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/index_29.php

REBILLS!!: (NO EXIT POPUP)
    $4.95 trial for 3 days to $19.95/month (you keep 55% - $10'ish - EVERY month)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/index_495.php

SOUND POOL REBILLS!! $4.95 to $19.95 (NO EXIT POPUP)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/vipsoundpool.html

READY MADE BEAT PACKAGE! 247Beats.com $29.95 (discount from $99 at ArtOfBeats.com < Use the 'discount' to your favor on your call to action)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.247beats.com

AUDIO MARKETPLACE - Ties into DUBturbos front end- $39.95
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.audiodaddy.com

Conversions on mass: (this is all different types of traffic, and all different levels of affiliates) click to enlarge
    [​IMG]

Anymore questions don't be shy to come through the nichechoppers forum for faster support vs a PM here - DUBturbo 2.0 is coming soon which I'm extatic about and I'll tell you guys now it's going to attract another whole wave of customers (and I'm going after parents more this time too, and possibly doing offline stuff shortly after re CD/DVD's/Shelves so awareness will be peaked even more).

Start Now At: AFF AREA >>>>

Cheers guys good luck with everyone's campaigns!
    NC

NCMedia, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  5. mjuliusm

mjuliusm Peon

Best Answers:
    Good...
    is the pic s_dt5.jpg that have 224 items found... is it sale /day or /month or /year ??
    Is it in year 2011 ? only on July sale or what ?

I mean is that new pic or old pic or last year pic ???

Like the pic s_dt3.jpg is clear show the date of the pic..so we know it in this year 2011 and not the last year...
    We just want to know if the product is still good for sale..

Thanks

mjuliusm, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  6. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I looked at the picture and noticed the dates. Did you zoom in on the picture? (referring to second picture)

snakeair, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  7. darkknight007

darkknight007 Member

Best Answers:
    awesome..you have landing pages for affiliates ;) i prefer to work with vendors providing banners and landing pages :D :D

darkknight007, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  8. NCMedia

Best Answers:

** It's the last 4 months (shows dates and says 4 months :)). Yes it's still selling great and now with the $10 price increase and version 2.0 around the corner (it's SEXY), you're only going to continue to see more of it - The product is stable and established and still growing (don't always judge by gravity alone - in any niche or for any offer - test test test - the same blueprint in 10 peoples hands will all get different results. My half of the battle is ready and waiting for you guys to deploy/test/and scale).

* Cheers thx

* Thanks - lot's more coming for the next version as well - you'll see some really cool rich media in these.

I see a bunch of new affiliates so if any of you guys came on board recently - congrats on your sales!
    NC.

NCMedia, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  9. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This must have costed you a lot to develop. I use Fl studio myself and have not mastered it yet. If this is easy to learn, count me in.

dess71, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Glad to have you aboard!

FL is awesome, I'm a cubase head myself, and yes when we developed the first version it was a monster of a project and we had to scale back a lot of the features I wanted because the cloud wasn't/isn't ready. Version 1.5 was not as steep but improved the whole thing and proved demand in the market without a doubt. Version 2.0 is improved again and will retain our stance for quite some time so I look forward to seeing others in the music game help us help them too. I wish I could have it as developed as FL or Cubase or Logic or ProTools but I will be the first to admit it's probably never going to be that advanced with this project. It's Online/Offline/Mac/PC/Cloud based and is insane to find talent + trust on this level to keep dev going without constant limits so it's going to remain the leader in the beginner to intermediate DAW user. The kits in the new version are bonkers too so I can't wait until we finish it but for now 1.5 is still killing it in the market even with the price change.

UPDATE FOR AFFILIATES:

The sales page is getting updated for the new version however even before that - ClickBank has released new guidelines and policies regarding how you pitch - everyone including affiliates will have to make sure your landers, sales materials, etc. are compliant so double check your pages and make sure you read the new policy guidelines found here >>

Though we do not have a release date for the next version I'm going to start pre-releasing some of the content before it comes out. The 2.0 marketing materials are hot, the brand itself got a bit of a facelift, the software got a complete facelift, and the whole operation has been updated from the foundation upwards so expect a great new release to happen in the near.

NC

NCMedia, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  11. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    ::UPDATE - 2.0 is here!::

We're a day or two away from releasing the new dubturbo2.0!

I did a big pre-launch etc. for version 1.5 however this time it's just going to be implemented asap so don't be shy to give us a try this season (last year, dubturbo was one of the only products that did really well during xmas/newyears, even to my own surprise).

The new version is simply bonkers compared to 1.5 and I'm realllllllllllllllllly proud of my whole team for bringing this to where it is today.

As I sit here and prepare the new version on the server and get all the affiliate material updated for tomorrow - I'm doing my rounds wherever this is listed to call on whoever possible for this release.

Lot's of updates, lot's of bug fixes, lot's of new content to push with, and more coming (2.1 is already in dev :)).

Please have a look at the video and a few new creatives:

[video=youtube;mF4VlqIfCX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4VlqIfCX8[/video]

[​IMG]

Affiliate Area >> (Being updated as of tonight with 2.0 assets).

* The program is doing extremely well - lot's of upsells, 2 recurrs, you earn from $25-$70+ per conversion, noob affiliates are popping their aff first sale cherry a lot on this, and there is no BS or hype or ugly marketing needed here it's straight value.

Thanks guys and best of luck with your camps!!!!!!!! If you have questions or needs please don't be shy - reach out.
    NC.

NCMedia, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  12. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    congrats on the success with this Norb.. Good to see you continually improving the product.

Swerd, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  13. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks Swerd!

Funny how after all these years the majority of 'our generation' if you will - that knew what they are doing - are for the most part doing really well for themselves now. Hard to even see what's what here anymore but with so many darn posts invested it's hard to never come back to DP.

The new launch has worked wonders for us!

If you login to ClickBank today, those are my banners on the right :)

Anyone scared of their refund rates or chargebacks or promoting scammy products PLEASE come on board.

[video=youtube;3e-PABroOqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e-PABroOqE[/video]

Sales Flow: (70% Commission)
    ID# 3 - DUBturbo Software: $39.95 - you keep $25+
    (As soon as they process their payment - \/ )
    ID# 30 - Upsell 1 - $39 - you keep $24
    (if they say no - they go do the downsell \/ )
    ID# 31 - Downsell - $29 - You keep $18
    (if they say yes or no - they go do upsell #2 \/ )
    ID# 32 - Upsell 2 - $32 - you keep $20
    No downsell for this one. However - instead:
    ID# 51 - Recur - $4.95 5 day trial to $19/month - you keep $10/month
    Backend upsells = there's 40 of them ranging from $9 - $67

Totals:

**You Earn a Minimum of $25 - max $72 plus recur on each initial purchase flow + 70% on anything they buy
    in the backend members area for 60 days (which is the length of the ClickBank cookie).
    Average upsell occurs 1:3 to 1:5 customers, and 50-75% of those get both or a combo of up+downsells.

CLICK TO ENLARGE >>

[​IMG]

Want in now?

The Affiliate area >>

NCMedia, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  14. seomaster12

seomaster12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good I might give it a go, BTW what happened to Chris5 who used to post about this? I liked reading about the way it was put together but he seemed to suddenly stop posting?

seomaster12, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  15. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool idea... I'm just wondering how big the market is for that product? I guess I can do some kw research to find out, but anyone know off the top of your head?

Info Prodigy, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  16. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did a small test promotion yesterday and made a sale. Got any secrets or tips on who I can promote this product to? PM me, I'd like to try promoting this one a bit more for the holidays.

venrooy, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  17. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Awesome - look forward to hosting you.

Chris and I were partners on this when we first started it however since then we've restructured. He has an absolutely killer offer going on right now found here and we're still kicking it on a few projects however I'm running DT solo now. He definitely hasn't stopped posting he's probably just like me - swampled with 49 tasks at any given moment... Reach out he's very approachable and helps affiliates personally all the time. The way it was put together = I think you're referring to the developers diary we did (he did, I just proofed/added a bit) - found here (scroll down).

Been active in the market for 2 years now - moved over 22,000 units, the account grows every week, I launched another competitor, the beat making genre is growing like mad, do a bit of research on the niche and you'll see it's huge (I might even be moving this into Walmarts/Targets, and you might see me on the HomeShoppingChannel with this in the near ;)).

Wow that was fast :)

Secrets: Yeah there's a few awesome journals/etc. going on showing people doing really well with it - found here - here - and here

Holidays: Interesting fact: Last year - xmas day was our record day and week at the time :) One of the only products in the slate that did phenomenally well as most other digital products bombed.

I took a screen shot last year KNOWING it will come in handy this year too.

[​IMG]

Hollar if you need me boyz or visit the official support forum for quicker 1-on-1 help.
    NC.

NCMedia, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  18. SOLOWPOET

SOLOWPOET Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is A fine looking product my friend,This spoken from a Propellerheads man... Nice the way you keep everyone informed with your progress and updates..keep up the good work.

SOLOWPOET, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  19. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    ^ Hey thanks bro I appreciate that :)

NCMedia, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  20. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    What searches are people doing to find this type of product?

Info Prodigy, Oct 30, 2011 IP