1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dub Dub Dub Pre-Release MOST CONVERSION TESTED PRODUCT OF MY LIFE - Earns You 70%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 29, 2010.

1. pastapiano

pastapiano Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi NCMedia, thanks for the help and info. I've been looking at your guides and a couple of your help videos just now. I will get around to this as soon as I have some kind of plan. These past few days I've been hopping between different ideas and strategies to consider starting my earning off, always reading but never doing, but I've taken a lot of info in and have an idea of the options available. Your program here looks very well set up and you're putting lots of effort into helping people too so I think it would be a good introduction.

Referring to your username tips in one of your vids, unfortunately I had actually already signed up- just after I wrote my post and given myself a name like what you wouldn't recommend- I hope I can change it or make a new account. I then checked my amazon links (just a useless linkless no-hope page right now), and saw my amazon username in the affiliate link and it sticks out like a sore thumb. So thanks for the naming tips, from now on I'll be more careful and do as you suggested :)

Thanks

pastapiano, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ Cheers Pasta.

UPDATE for Sept. 2.

We've been tweaking the 1-click-upsells and since we overhauled the sales page we also raised the price of the upsells, and while we thought it would lower conversions it has actually skyrocketed them! Goes to show sometimes you undervalue offers, or a simple facelift can give MUCH more perceived value so your backend converts like a piece of cake... (If you haven't seen our overhauled page - please look! >>)

#3 is our main product ID - the rest are up and downsells. Tally up the total amount of sales on this page, then count the total of upsells and subtract that from the main number. and you have a very nice % on both the first and second upsells!

[​IMG]
    *For those new - this is our vendor account - those figures are our take - you make much more - outlined below.

Gravity is over 60 now and we're still seeing new guys daily, wicked outcome for this to date, think we'll be seeing a lot of buzz continue with this until we take over the 'music' category at cb :)

Now the flow goes like this:

$29 - you keep $18
    upsell 1 - $39 - you keep $24
    Downsell - $29 - You keep $18
    upsell 2 - $32 - you keep $20
    Backend upsells = there's 40 of them ranging from $9 - $67 - not nearly as many purchases as the above on these so far... It's all avg'ing out to an upsell every 3.5'ish people, with at least 70% of them buying both upsells or one downsell and the second upsell :) You're making minimum $18, and if they go through all upsells you're at $62 per client, plus whatever they might buy from our members area for 60 days as long as the cookie is in tact. We get surprises every day on what converts back there and how - still tweaking but it's def. all working really well and affiliates are happily maximizing each hop/value of every single customer.

Here is also a recent pull of our keywords directly from logs:

[​IMG]

We also have a recur (not sure if I mentioned this) but we're not ready to roll it out yet - payout = $150 after a 3 day $7 trial...

The aff section has grown again as well - with NEW AUDIO.ZIP files and READMEFIRST.txt files that you can plug your aff link into and distribute as 'final product samples' - these are mastered beats and hooks made with DT and saved as high quality .wav files, your prospects will LOVE the quality!! Download them on the bottom of this page >.

Check for more updates on our aff page and get on board today we're hotter than ever right now >>

The program just keeps getting better/bigger/more automated for affiliates as we keep making the user experience more and more warmed up to a sale.

Thanks for the continuous support fam.
    N.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
    NCMedia, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. 3711

3711 Peon

Best Answers:
    congratulations, how long it will take you, to reach this level.

3711, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a product I can promote. Good stuff mate

sar420, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  5. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers guys!

UPDATE: Still growing! Now at nearly 75 gravity!

Thanks to all affiliates that have jumped on board and seen a huge influx of new affs making some coin with this!

If you still are unsure about how to get started send me a PM or just give it a bash with article marketing some of the phrases are REALLY easy to rank for when you start thinking outside of 'how to make rap beats' etc...

I am here to help though if you need it.

The page is red hot and is the best converting yet! (Shout out to NC for that! :))

Jump on this one and join the money train!

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  6. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Nearly"...its now 75!
    Go "DT"

Tazer Dude, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  7. LoftHeR

LoftHeR Peon

Best Answers:
    my sales decreased.
    couldn't make a single one in last 2 weeks... :(

LoftHeR, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  8. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have thought a good promotional method for this would be to make some good beats and then put them onto YouTube with your affiliate link in the footer? Am I right or right?

Lynxtouch, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  9. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers man :)

Now at 77.66! up, up and away!

Don't worry give me a bit more info - how many sales were you making?

Could be due to competition increasing or your search engine rankings - send me a PM with some details and have a look at your traffic has it dropped?

anyway send me a PM and i can have a look at this.

You are right :) - yep you got the idea!

This niche converts way better if you can show people the beats you have made!

Anyone want any tips or need help let me know - send me a PM.

Fast approaching 80! Please fasten your seatbelts!

Chris

Chri5123, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  10. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just jumped on this thanks to willyboy from the NC family, cant believe the success you n norb have had on this, congrats to both of you, Its big and its only just getting started!!

LukeG28, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  11. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers Luke :)

BIG UPDATE: Dub is growing & growing is there no stopping this crazy beat maker?

Gravity is above 80!!

81.45 - very special day here for Norb and I - a big shout to all affiliates who have helped us grow and to those of you that are waiting for that first sale no doubt you will see it soon!

Also we are now Number 1 in the Marketplace for Music and 6 in the General Arts and Entertainment section!!!

We are going to be releasing v1.5 soon and already have that in the works and underway!

This is the sweet spot to jump on board and make some $$$'s as it is full steam ahead from here!

Check out the DubTurbo Affiliate Section - there is a HUGE amount of tools there to use and give me a shout if you need anything.

To your success,

Chris

Chri5123, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  12. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Haven't updated this in ages!

The program is still doing insanely well, we're still popping new affiliate cherries everyday, and the grav is fluctuating between 140-170...

We've done a bunch more banners and video assets for this as well:

[video=youtube;tgofzI7jWIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgofzI7jWIs[/video]

[​IMG]

The 1-click-upsells we have in place are converting really well too, have a look: Product ID #3 is the main product, everything else is up and downsells: All it takes to literally triple your money is plant the proper seeds in your presell in order to get them to convert once they are in the upsells funnel...

[​IMG]

In order to pre-sell and seed the upsell process from the start, all you really have to do, in a casual 1-to-1 read sorta way, is add something like:

"Oh and if you see the add ons on how to sell your beats or the extra compilations that you can get = grab them it's worth the few bucks".

or

"I think they serve a few customers a day with extra add-ons that are limited per day or per x customers, so if you get that STOP screen asking if you want the 'how to sell your beats' add-on, do yourself a favor and get it 'cause it might mean the difference between sitting on sick beats and actually moving units and making money"...

etc. - just get creative with it in a positive way, and don't give too much info just tease them.

If you haven't setup a campaign for DubTurbo yet, please give it a go it's a safe easy to convert offer:

DUBturbo Affiliate Area>>

-------------------------------------------

Next, we've also launched another new beatmaker as well, as to protect ourselves from competitors. This one actually has a few features dubturbo does not and it will compliment your review sites/comparison sites/etc. without having to look elsewhere to ensure your customer is satisfied regardless which beat maker they choose.

Please have a peak:

[video=youtube;JeIAU0k73go]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeIAU0k73go[/video]

Site: Click Here To See The Site >>

Aff Area: Click Here To Grab Affiliate Materials >>

The upsells are pretty much the same, and you make up to $70+ per client on this as well.

-------------------------------------------

If you guys have questions hit me up here or on my aff support forum. Thanks and I look forward to making more money together~!!

NC.

Last edited: May 27, 2011
    NCMedia, May 27, 2011 IP
  13. wertheim

wertheim Guest

Best Answers:
    I remember the very first time I was exposed to Animoto video, and I thought to myself what a great idea, and what a wonderful use of technology to make this world just a little bit better. I was impressed with the investment that was made in money and effort. I have a similar feeling about this idea.

wertheim, May 27, 2011 IP
  14. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dub Dub really is an awesome product... It's so much better promoting something like this because it actually has value!

Products like this do not ride the wave then crash like info packets do. This is a great product for serious affiliates to promote if they want to see long lasting rewards from their efforts. I am sure this will convert for years to come..

Keep up the good work

floodrod, May 28, 2011 IP
  15. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    *Hey thanks, didn't think of it that way because we offer both a downloadable desktop version AND an online 247/access from anywhere version.. You're right, it's kind of an animoto style automated online music producer :)

*Thank you Flood,

After being a CB'er for 4 years, and both promoting and building offers in literally every niche out there - you hit a word in your post that absolutely holds truth and has been the difference in my earnings = VALUE. Continued overlapping daily unlimited amounts of value for a reasonable price. The journey has been amazing so far and I think that because the value aspect is strong, the lifecycle long, it has allowed me to open up my mind on how to maximize ONE project extremely by branching it out into other smaller sub sections of the business vs. launching 14 more ebooks in other niches trying to accomplish bigger numbers that way.

More important news, you guys will love this:

On top of having 3 awesome upsells, we have recently implemented two continuity programs (monthly rebills for as long as they stay a member).

**This is for a new monthly VIP SOUND POOL they get access to.

Rebills are
    $19/month
    $29/month
    AFFS get: 50% Commission on recurrs, and 70% on front and backend and everything else in the members area.

Sales flows are still being tested but right now the best flow and conversions are happening like this: SALE > $4.95 rebill trial (for three days, then it's $19/month) > Upsell 1 > Upsell 2. Some affiliates are actually seeding their presells well to get the customer prepared for the back end in subtle encouraging ways and it's working a treat, some are getting both upsells AND recurr AND front end all from one customer :)

Here's a quick peak at how the upsells and the rebills are converting:

[​IMG]

^ Those that still don't understand: Every sale that has a rebill beside it is someone that is now on a monthly plan. If you guys can make 1-2 rebill upsells a day, you'll be banking large month to month and growing month to month, on TOP of your front end sales.

Come on board if you haven't tried promoting dubturbo yet. It doesn't make sense not to - it converts, it's easy, it has a big back end, it has rebills!
    N.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
    NCMedia, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  16. xthon

xthon Peon

Best Answers:
    which is better to promote? DUBTurbo or Cyber Sequencer?

xthon, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  17. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    ^ Sorry for the late reply I didn't even realize someone responded again 'till now.

Both are good, and I've recently restructured the offer so now there are a bunch of options for affiliates and the offer is SINGING.

UPDATES:
    * New sales pages now available
    * Different price points/coupon pages available
    * NEW - Recurs now available on the front and back end
    * NEW - SOUND POOL monthly content area - recurs
    * NEW - Higher price point introduced, actually converts better now.

** COMING SOON - DUBturbo V2.0!! Still a few months away but we're upgrading it and adding more sounds yet again - boom.

There are now a number of different sales pages and price points you can send your traffic to.

Different Sales Pages You Can Push Traffic To:
    (change YOURCBID to your own clickbank nickname)

1. Standard Page: $39.95
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID

or with a TID: dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&tid=mywebsite

2. Same as above but with No Exit Popups: (Some places won't let you buy ads because of our exit pops, use this instead)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/index_nosplash.php

3. DISCOUNT BY $10 to $29.95 (NO EXIT POPUP)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/index_29.php

4. REBILLS!!: (NO EXIT POPUP)
    $4.95 trial for 3 days to $19.95/month (you keep 55% - $10'ish - EVERY month)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/index_495.php

5. SOUND POOL REBILLS!! $4.95 to $19.95 (NO EXIT POPUP)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.dubturbo.com/vipsoundpool.html

6. READY MADE BEAT PACKAGE! 247Beats.com $29.95 (discount from $99 at ArtOfBeats.com < Use the 'discount' to your favor on your call to action)
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.247beats.com

7. AUDIO MARKETPLACE - Ties into DUBturbos front end- $39.95
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://www.audiodaddy.com

**NOTE: Some hosts (eg. Hostgator do not allow “http://” in the URL, so this link format may not work with hostgator:

so THIS version may NOT work (just do a check yourself, and go to payment page with cleared cookies, make sure you see your ID on the bottom).
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=http://dubturbo.com/index_nosplash.php

If that’s the case, then just omit the second ‘http://’ so it's:
    dubturbo.com/go.php?offer=YOURCBID&u=dubturbo.com/index_nosplash.php

-----------------------------------

Here is a look at a great day recently now that we have all these options kicking into effect and overlapping :) Affiliates are simply LOVIN' IT.

[​IMG]

Feel free to come on board the conversions are still easy and the next version will do wonders for you if you get into the mix now and grow with us.

START NOW - AFF AREA >>

NC.

NCMedia, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  18. logicb0x

logicb0x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It have great Landing Page ... The product similar to Adobe Music, and it's niche product

logicb0x, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  19. mjuliusm

mjuliusm Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow..its good...
    i decide to promote the product..
    i have pm u with some questions...

mjuliusm, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  20. bigmeep

bigmeep Peon

Best Answers:
    How is this doing lately? Still converting well? Any tips on which sales pages are working better for highly targeted artist/musician traffic both signed and unsigned? Do pros buy this product or is it better geared to the guys starting out trying to get a break?

bigmeep, Jul 23, 2011 IP