1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dub Dub Dub Pre-Release MOST CONVERSION TESTED PRODUCT OF MY LIFE - Earns You 70%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gravity has now hit 30!

There is still plenty of time to find your place in this niche and using the awesome tools above you will be able to make easy sales ^

Try some of them out using the software they sound good!

If you are feeling a little bit stuck at where to start or just need some pointers on a good lander please reach out and we will do it together!

I have the perfect landing page that i can help you build or give you some pointers so you get some awesome conversions.

First come, first served!

Jump on this niche and see for yourself how well it converts!

Chris

Chri5123, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This just keeps getting better :) Proud day here:

[​IMG]

We're now at 40 gravity (and no it's not inflated or faked in any way), and it looks like it's not going to stop here either!!! Special thanks to the new guys that are coming out of nowhere with conversions, and there's a few who we can't ID but damn if you're reading this - GOOD F'N WORK! Some aff's are making xx+ sales a day on this with medium sized campaigns/traffic, others are getting tiny clumps of traffic but pre-selling very well and hitting well under 1:20.

It's been a bit of a bitch to climb in this niche, however now that we're here we look forward to doubling this yet again this/next month.

If you're considering coming on board for a promo please don't be shy.

I'm right around the corner from doing 12 more videos for this as well (that aff's can use in their video campaigns or make remixes from..).

For those still sleeping on this:

- - The Site >>

- - The Aff Materials >>

Lastly, I'd like to say that if any of you DO have production experience or talent with music/making compositions - you could be making TONS of amazing videos for your exclusive promo's i.e.:

[video=youtube;AjEPHMU3Qg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjEPHMU3Qg8[/video]

[video=youtube;t72a3QkX18k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t72a3QkX18k[/video]

Cheers guys, and remember feel free to reach out for any help with your campaigns.

N.

NCMedia, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  3. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quick update: DubTurbo is now at over 50 gravity on CB! We are very pleased at how this is growing and by the looks of things out there so are our affiliates. :)

We would just like to say a big THANK YOU to all affiliates and the new ones popping up from everywhere daily!

Not to mention a few that got in touch and said that they got their first EVER sale with DubT!

Now is without a doubt the BEST time to promote as this is set to keep on growing, the awareness is there and you probably could rake a few sales in with just the name ranking well...

If you are still unsure about how to get started, not sure what keywords to target or anything let me know?

Here is affiliate page if you need it >> DubTurbo Affiliates

Good luck guys and give me a shout if you need anything.

To your success,

Chris

Chri5123, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  4. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SPECIAL UPDATE: Approaching 60 gravity! So we have decided to do a very special promo:

Affiliates as of Monday 26th July we are going to be running a special 48 hr promo where DubTurbo will sell for just $7.

We are doing this to further increase exposure for the product and in testing it was convert at as low as 1 in 5 hops!

This is EXACTLY the right times to get your promotions out there and be on the first page for "DUBTurbo" - we expect this promo to go viral!

The discounted price will run till Tuesday 11:59pm EST and then the normal price will be reinstated.

Now is the perfect time to promote because the $7 price makes it super easy to get conversions and then you have loads of products on the backend that you will recieve 75% commission for when they buy!

Jump on this one!

Chris

Chri5123, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're doing a great job on this product, gravity is steadily increasing and affiliates seem to be doing well with it. I see this product as something that could sell well for years to come.

Ripped, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  6. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers man :) Means a lot coming from you - you have a few awesome products yourself that have done VERY well! Awesome work!

UPDATE: The next set of videos are up.

Here is an easy way to get started with them:

1. Go to the affiliate section >> http://www.dubturbo.com/affiliates.html

2. Get your affiliate link and then click on YOUTUBE Videos

3. Download them all and then go to http://www.tubemogul.com and sign up for free.

4. It will ask for the username and password of all the top video sites so you will need to sign up to all of these once.

5. Upload the videos and there you have it an instant blast to all the top video sites

NOTE: Make sure you put your affiliate link in the description like this --YOUR AFF LINK-- Go to the link and find out how you can get started making beats etc....

Just make sure that you have the url first so you get more clicks.

Also a BIG Thank you to all the new affiliates jumping on board - very happy with the way the promo is going!

This is only set to grow from here on out so if you need anything at all give me a shout!

Will keep updating the videos and keep you guys informed as we go along :)

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  7. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, more exciting news on this offer.

1. It's still growing! Hovering between 55-60 grav but still going up!

2. We just finished the promo Chris announced a few days ago and the awareness is growing as well.

3. DUBturbo is now #3 in the MUSIC category within the marketplace, we're getting close to the top spot and feel we'll be there soon.

4. IMPORTANT: We've added an AMAZING 7 day follow up course/opt-in. I know some of you have your reservations about 'building our list', however we would a) encourage YOU to opt-in so you can see how interactive and safe way we've structured the 7 day follow up (wicked educational sessions with links to video pages outlining each lesson...), and b) Know that this effort is going to help with retention A LOT! Here's an example HERE >>

5. We now pay the most from the beatmakers on CB by 10%, and we have both backend upsells AND one click upsells coming up shortly.

6. Our affiliate area has been revamped! - CHECK IT OUT >>

7. New lander is available as well for download and customization - CHECK IT OUT >> Download the .zip in the landing pages section of our affiliate area (link in #6 above).

8 We have plans to introduce new pricing for commercial licenses and other upsells that will be announced within a few weeks once we're finished the split testing and implement in the live site.

9. DUBturbo has hit the industry pretty hard - the music industry has a love/hate outlook on us because it's not cubase/protools level but it does a LOT of the same for $30 instead of mid $xxx - they see it as dilution - here read this guys rant:
    [​IMG]
    We simply see it as spreading the joy of music. I've been producing for a dozen years, and I KNOW we're filling a huge gap. The other beat makers are one bar, online only, and use MP3's << no comparison and your customers are blindsided if they get that one first and max it out in a day...

10. We've also integrated an in depth look at chording and patterns for our users: This helps with production quite a bit.... example:
    [​IMG]

11. MORE videos are available now - including just good promo's not turorials - example:

[video=youtube;U4vic3S0BWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4vic3S0BWM[/video]

^ Download them from our channel OR download them in bulk from the aff page video section.

Ok I think that should cover the most recent update. Special thanks to the haters that are voting this thread down to a 2 star now :) Let this be an inspiration to you instead of getting heated - we're banking nice, aff's are converting nice, growth is on the horizon, just the kind of program to pull notes from not hate on. Try to enjoy your journey guys, I know Chris and I aren't assholes, and the program is a winner all around so there's nothing to hate on unless you don't like to see your peers succeed - but again that fuels people like me so kudos and keep choppin'!

NC.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
    NCMedia, Jul 31, 2010 IP
    Tazer Dude likes this.
  8. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

Another update for you on this.

There is now a TON of creatives, banners and graphics that you can use.

My fav is the big postcard style ones these should have a CRAZY ctr!

The affiliate section has been fully revamped to make it easier to find your way around:

http://dubturbo.com/affiliates.html

Also check out the new banners:

http://dubturbo.com/aff_banners.html

There are also some more landing pages:

http://dubturbo.com/aff_landingpages.html

Also you may have seen the page/site change a bit over the past few weeks.

Well we have nailed it!

The site as it is now is converting VERY well - if you are still on the fence on this offer NOW is the time to jump on board.

It has enough buzz that you can make nice sales just off the name "DUBTurbo", "DUBTurbo Review" or you can give me a shout and i will help you with the best keywords.

This is only set to grow from now on so let me help you make some big CB cheques!

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  9. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Just thought i'd pop in and post some of these creatives - they turned out beautifully and aff's are already implementing them with success. Big blogcard (coining that!) type ads have amazing ctr indeed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also added more tutorial type videos (For the ABSOLUTE NOOB to beat making...) - grab them from our youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/dubturbobeats

[video=youtube;sZAq91xo3-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZAq91xo3-w[/video]

NCMedia, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Sorry I forgot to post this earlier - probably what you guys want to see most... conversion rates lately. Take note of the refund rate, and of some of the conversion rates on good presell traffic...

[​IMG]

Thanks again to anyone helping out - don't be shy if you need anything!

Regards,
    Norb.

NCMedia, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another update guys:

Added an awesome presentation video to the homepage so prospects can now see instantly why DUBTurbo is the best choice.

[video=youtube;HKr1Z_zJ58Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKr1Z_zJ58Y[/video]

You can also use this video in your promotions as it has been uploaded to the affiliate section:

http://www.dubturbo.com/affiliates.html

This has just been added but initial signs are looking good...

As always if you need any help let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  12. TopNetAffiliate

TopNetAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a quality product. Do you think I'd find any success promoting this with article marketing?

TopNetAffiliate, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  13. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Yes it is easy to promote via article marketing because there are loads of long-tail phrases that you can get high listings for.

Also think about the other music genres as well - dance, techno etc... easy to get ranked for these.

UPDATE: The new video that has been added has upped conversions - also got a few things in the pipeline with this should improve them further.

Also been testing out adwords to a few pages and for an idea of how easy it is to get sales with this have a look at this:

[​IMG]

Feel free to nab the keywords :)

You can see that the clicks are quite cheap and also the CTR I was getting is high!

If anyone needs help setting up let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  14. Curt92

Curt92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome work, this is one of your best products yet. This is even better than sonic producer!

Curt92, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  15. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers Curt :) Thanks very much! Yep Sonic Producer is cool too but we really pushed the boat out on this one!

UPDATE: Also got an AWESOME update probably the best since we launched in my opinion.

DubTurbo now has 3 upsells - of course it always has had products in the members area that you get commission for but now it has 3 1 CLICK UPSELLS!

Now I am telling you these are converting like wildfire!

Basically when someone buys Dub for $29.95 instead of going through to the members area straight away they get a page saying "Wait you will be only be shown this page once..."

On that page is an upsell offer and then if they click No to that they are offered another upsell and finally another one before they go through to the members area.

This means that if they purchase all 3 you can make $90 odd per sale as an affiliate!

However that is good and great to have a feature like that but what we are VERY pleased about is how it is converting!!!

Put the 1 click upsells on yesterday and people are already snapping up all 3 offers!

There has NEVER been a better time to jump on this!

You get 70% of each and every sale!

If you need help give me a shout.

To your success,

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  16. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just FYI DubTurbo.com website is down "Bandwidth Exceeded"...guess this has been TOO popular :)

phowell23, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  17. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yep looks like it :)

All OK now and also has a killer new page on the site.

Looks far more professional and stats are showing that people like it better as well, does a better job at explaining all of the features.

Dub is still growing and great to see a bunch of new affs converting.

Anyone needs any help let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  18. pastapiano

pastapiano Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Chri5123,

I've joined the forum a week or so ago and have been reading intensely these past few days- I'm new to internet marketing and all that. I was reading up at Clickbanks site and was about to join to be an affiliate. Is your product anything to do with that? As in, do I need to register with clickbank before I can promote your product? I know some people who might be interested in buying it.

I don't yet have an up and running website if I need one.
    Thanks

pastapiano, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  19. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hey Pasta,

Yes - in order to promote DUBturbo you'll have to sign up to clickbank and grab your affiliate link - easy instructions are offered on our aff intro page here. Technically you don't need a 'website' per say, there are tons of ways to still get traffic with either free sites, or simply grab a .com domain and forward it to your aff link, and promote that domain, or grab one of our landing pages (basically a mini-site yours free to use under your .com - so you only spend $10 on a name and get hosting (($5/month)))... Have a good read through our affiliate area we go over many ways of promoting and give you tons of assets to ease the pre-sell...

UPDATE:

As Chris mentioned above, the site has gone through an overhaul and this week marked our newest split test winner with the current version upping conversions by 15-30% so far - and due to the professional new look and content additions (will go over them below) our one click upsells are converting better too. We tried literally 'no scroll' and partitioned the pages into steps/chunks, then tried minimizing to three pages mostly flash, and then a combo of one page but with engaging flash elements throughout. Seems the current setup of using both and keeping it to a one pitch page is outperforming the rest so this will stay for this phase.

Content: We've now added two amazing new sections to the site (all added in our new flash header) which activates over 40 new products and MANY more being added over time. These represent:
    a) Buy Ready Made Beats: An inventory of our beats that have been converted into a great new pitch piece adding tons of perceived value to the page.
    b) Buy New Sound Kits: An inventory (will grow fast) of sound kits people can buy as add-ons to their beat makers. Also ups the value as each kit is $29, and the beat maker itself is only $29 so people see it as a no brainer. We also offer bundles so people can get great discounts.

We'll be making more affiliate pitch material/artwork/flash/vids that will help outline these new sections, and it opens up a lot of room for you guys to tweak your pitches and campaigns i.e. "You can now get wicked new sound kits for the beat maker, or buy/sell broadcast ready instrumental tracks once you're in"...

Tons of all nighters lately, and it's all been worth it. Chris and I have been battling on how to best position this without sacrificing our conversion rate - even if it's 10 x prettier than it is now, if conversions drop too much too fast we have to revert, however we've been getting serious hate from this demo on the way we pitch/bling/long scroll etc. so I'm REALLY happy that this transition went smoothly and we both win :) Thanks for your patience Chris!

Ok enough chatter - feel free to comment on the new additions - Click To See Our Updates >>

Thanks again fam, will report again soon.
    NC.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
    NCMedia, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  20. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is so impressive guys, I can tell theres a stack of work gone into it and really glad it is paying off for you. With the upsells, the extra beats etc etc I think this is an upstoppable product and should stick around for a LONG time. Very inspiring!

Dan Bainbridge, Aug 26, 2010 IP