1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dub Dub Dub Pre-Release MOST CONVERSION TESTED PRODUCT OF MY LIFE - Earns You 70%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 29, 2010.

1. kawn_article

kawn_article Peon

Best Answers:
    Going to be picking up a domain soon for this.

Looks like a great niche with tons of potential.

Great work guys

kawn_article, May 7, 2010 IP
  2. sameer-sj

sameer-sj Active Member

Best Answers:
    already registered a domain, now doing some research. MUST SAY THANK YOU A LOT FOR ALL THE GREAT AFFILIATE TOOLS you are providing. It will make my life much easier lol
    hope i can make it work!

sameer-sj, May 8, 2010 IP
  3. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for your kind words, yes this is really starting to take off now - in terms of sales this is one of my best converters EVER no BS!

If you need any help let me know?

Awesome glad to have you on board!

Yes there certainly is more than enough affiliate tools! Phew!

Let me know if you need any help?

This is really starting to grow guys, thanks to everyone promoting - and if anyone needs anything give me a shout!

Chris

Chri5123, May 12, 2010 IP
  4. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good. I have never tryed this niche and this looks like a good place to start will all the affiliate tools. I will give it a shot.

rickmci, May 12, 2010 IP
  5. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb,

Good Site and Good Target Audience Angle... Around where I'm from, there's tons of youngsters who would definitely rock this software. Its good to see someone like you unlock new potential for affiliates and vendors alike. Hope it blows up big..

floodrod, May 12, 2010 IP
  6. sameer-sj

sameer-sj Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey guys,
    i had a question is the audio player available in skyscraper format? i want to add it as a sidebar widget to my aff site or is it just available in the vertical form? let me know

sameer-sj, May 15, 2010 IP
  7. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks good.I will surely try this.

clbyodo, May 16, 2010 IP
  8. sameer-sj

sameer-sj Active Member

Best Answers:
    can i know the conversion rate you guys are having while promoting this? i am not doing so good, but its only been a few days :p

sameer-sj, May 16, 2010 IP
  9. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ** Thanks Kon!!

**Welcome and don't be shy to ask for help or tips if you come up short. Thanks for the comments I agree the aff area is f'n huge!

**Thanks bro, it's funny you know - I still remember the main people from my first day on this forum, you're one of them - still pushing your program and still growing < It's nice to see vs. the pump/dumps and the 10001 people who try being a vendor and die a horrible death in the market only to give up or go back to just being a good aff - kudos to you and unexplainable.

*The audio players that are there come in a few sizes, the one big one with all of them is stationary and we don't have other sizes (yet anyway), the single track players are tiny and you can arrange 3-5 vertically or horizontally pretty easily. These aren't meant to be banners if that's what you're going after - but you did just give me a good idea mate.

**Cool, give it a shot and inquire if you need anything.

**Conversions are still going strong for us, aff's range from 1:20 - 1:1000 (ppv/other random traffic < DO NOT try ppv/bullshit volume traffic please).

Now that the campaign has somewhat normalized, our gravity is still climbing (20'ish now), we've totally stopped tweaking the page for 2 weeks now and it's converting very nicely. We've helped x affiliates re-write their pages and pitches, and all the notes I gave on the previous page are holding true (also posted on the aff page now as well).

Refund rate so far is 8-10% week to week - and it's funny watching some of these guys refund then email us asking for help getting it working again or that it won't start (uhhh, you refunded, we made it stop working from here > "Why did you do that? I paid already and wasn't happy with it so I got a refund" << "Right, if you refund it stops working, it's a part of our protection and security so people don't try to do what you just did"... . . .So we're protected against the bullshit proactive refunders and the other ones that do refund we STILL try to manually save them and offer them other products/services to replace the refund (so far so good - note to other vendors > PAR UP your retention campaigns, I used to not care toooo much about the refunds, just move on with todays tasks but for the last few months I've saved myself low 4 figures by getting a small team to do all my support tickets, so far it's costing a lil' more to have them tended then I'm saving BUT affiliates are sticking around longer and the rate is lower, it's worth it).

Cheers guys, come on board if you haven't seen this yet >>

Enjoy your LazySunday!
    NC and CJ.

NCMedia, May 16, 2010 IP
  10. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a quick update on this - conversions are on average down to 1 in 30!

Dub is slowly growing and new affs are jumping aboard everyday - also the key is getting your landing page right.

So I am going to make a special offer for anyone that wants to try out the niche and promote DUBTurbo.

Send 100 targeted hops and see how well this converts for you and if it doesn't I will help you build a converting landing page - can't say fairer than that!

My time is limited and I will help as many people as i can but there will be a limit to this, so give it a go and let me know how you get on, if you send 100 targeted hops it will be HARD not to get a sale tbh!

Jump in before this really starts climbing!

Chris

Chri5123, May 23, 2010 IP
  11. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    great timing for this launch! Mixing rap and techno and all those types of music are becoming more popular every day I can tell just by the music on the radio.

Le Dangles, May 24, 2010 IP
  12. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    what are the demographics for this product?

johnjohn24, May 24, 2010 IP
  13. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ^ you have hit the nail on the head - a lot of money to be had with techno phrases.

Mainly 18-25 males - good place to start

Also we have added a whole new backend for the product with loads of upsells that convert very nicely!

You will recieve commission on these too so can make even more money from the backend sales.

Jump on board this cash cow and see how well it converts!

Any help needed let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hey Norb,

When I first saw DubTurbo I though it's another Forex Robot ...

The gravity's climbing up steadily I notice, what would be some "REAL" conversion rates, I see a lot of potential into this product and I think it's going to be on my A list for a while among other 10/15 products :)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  15. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a look at the site and it is very nice. I will switch to this one on one of my sites and see how it converts, that is when I start back article marketing again.

mekap04, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  16. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just registered 7 different domains to promote this product. Should have Wordpress on them by end of day tomorrow. Thanks for the nice affiliate section.

Looking forward to the sales!

phowell23, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  17. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Far from forex this time ;) I'll try to grab some screenies soon to show hard data - last I checked we had affiliates all over the place - some as good as 1:19 - some horrible re ppv traffic, and everything in between... Those that know what they are doing - are doing well, and yes the gravity is steadily climbing over all as new batches of aff's come in.

Sounds great! Follow the advice on the affiliate page re the personal touch. I'm taking this from my forum to help you guys here as well - feel free to follow this - it works very well:

7 domains? You're quite the hustla! I look forward to seeing what you do, and please don't be shy if you need any help or pitch ideas for the landers.

Cheers guys - thanks again to everyone that's pushing this.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  18. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations Norb, I wish you many success with tht one.

megarudy, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  19. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    congrats Norb.
    Nice gravity curve :)

Swerd, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  20. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mega, it's been a while I hope you're well dude.

Hey Swerd, thanks we've been busting our balls on this one, slow and steady so far.

** Lil' update for affiliates: I've made a few new layouts for beats you can use in your presells, check it out:

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

Also updated 3 new videos you guys can use on your video campaigns, find everything on the aff page >>

Here's also a quick screenshot of the last few days re stats. I hate how a few affiliates can send 10,000 PPV hits and throw your whole charting/avg's off but whatever, those that can read/analyze the charts well see what's what...

[​IMG]

Gravity is almost at 30, and it's nice to see noobs convert/pop their clickbank cherry on this almost daily now :)

The momentum is up/running, and we look forward to seeing more affiliates make great money with us on this.

Cheers guys.
    N.

NCMedia, Jun 29, 2010 IP