1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dub Dub Dub Pre-Release MOST CONVERSION TESTED PRODUCT OF MY LIFE - Earns You 70%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 29, 2010.

Phew!

8 Sales pages with pro copy, variations of long vs. short, flash vs. no flash, 3 exits vs. 1, price points, and a sh!t load of test clicks later (and a month of daily daunting and rigorous analytics at EACH unique/path taken/length stayed/exit points, etc.)… << This, I’m proud to say is the most split testing and analysis I’ve done on a product, ever! *We even split tested our pay page customization across 4 pages and various titling, as well as testimonials vs none, beat examples/amount of them vs. none... Crazy obsessive behavior to some, goldmining to others ;)

I preach this on my forum, still many don’t do it – and I KNOW not many here do it either, you guys MUST test and convert, then split test your sales pages/market positioning until it’s maximized before recruiting, this way you’ll get amazing natural growth vs. constant aff rollover….

Ok onto the product,

Only one other like it on CB and we mash it regarding features and end product deliverables. We’re ready and armed/dangerous with tested and proven creatives, we’ve been live for a month asking affiliates NOT to promote just yet, but they’re still promoting anyway and grav is rising naturally < very good indicator that this is going to be a long term earner.

Click Here To View The Site >>

Click Here To Get Affiliate Materials >>

Click Here To Read The Developers Diary << Really cool case study we did

Click Here To View Our Blog >> (still getting it setup/starting to dump content)…

Screenies taken from the first few tests:
    [​IMG]

Pays 70% and there are tons of upsells/more sounds/beats for sale etc. once they are in the members area so you can earn a lot per customer over the 60 day cookie.

We’ve been waiting patiently and constantly giving special care to how to roll this out and when… So seeing as we’re already live and earning and so are affiliates, we can’t really take the site back down to announce an official launch/blast date….

Instead we’re going to use May 4th as our official release in our media blitz that will happen a few days before, during, and after. << If you’re ranking by then for any of our terms and or the brand, you stand to make nice coin from our efforts and overflow alone.

Only things we do NOT want on this rollout:

• NO posting fake .exe’s on download sites or ‘serials, patch, activator, crack, free download, free trial’ << NONE of that, we’ve already banned 2 people and we’re only in pre-launch/post test…

• NO ‘Is DUBturbo a scam? Find out here’ << NONE of that either please. We don’t want to see the web plagued with fake downloads or fake scam warnings, these 2 people already caused some damage with their doings I can only imagine if we let everyone run wild with this.

• The BEST way to sell this, is to ACTUALLY SELL IT. There are MANY usp’s, our product outperforms the competitors by a mile in MANY ways you can highlight, it compares to the pro gear costing thousands, it has functions and features ALL OVER IT that you can highlight and write about/promote/use as hooks etc. It really does ‘sell’ and offer customer satisfaction above and beyond anything else Chris or I have made to date. Most times you’ll find that vendors focus on retention making sure people don’t refund, with this we’ve positioned ourselves VERY well and over deliver for this price point quite a lot so retention and customer support are actually minimal (less worry for you regarding refunds).

Chris and I will be available to help you guys as much as we can, and the aff area will continue to grow with great pre-sell materials for you guys to implement easily.

Only a handful of aff’s even know about this from the vip area of the NC forum, and we’ve tried to prevent grav from growing for a change while we test so people’s campaigns don’t interfere with ours.. . … Now that we’re ready and have a final date for the blitz, it’s GAME ON for everyone.

Thanks for reading I look forward to making everyone some great money and a long healthy campaign with this!

Norb C & Chris J

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
    NCMedia, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  2. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    May I be the first to say - congrats to you both! Very impressive work, and I hope it pays off for you. The DubDiary is a nice touch, I'm off to read it now. :)

TigerPublishing, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  3. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats Norb! Man, how you come up with such fantastic products every time? I wish for some project we can work together, that way I will get a chance to learn some insider tactics from you.. :)

Robert25, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  4. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another great product. I appreciate that you showed the exact keywords that converted for you. Its something that takes a lot of money for serious affiliates to find out by themselves :D

Btw, it looks like you have a high converting product. Nice stats. Good Luck!

jacky8, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  5. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, first I want to say that is a great product I love it. And I also want to say that I think there is a miss spell word, it is under download where the disclaimer is.

"DISCLAIMER: This is the last promo! Once this ends, the retail is set at $137.99. If you come back later today, we cannot guarantee that you will see the price you do now. If you wait longer and come back tomorrow or at a later date, and the price has gone up to our regular retail price, i'm afraid there will be nothing we can do about it. SO DON'T WAIL 'TILL 'SOMEDAY', MAKE THAT DAY 'TODAY' & SAVE BIG:

Click HERE now to activate your promo code & claim this deal. START YOUR SPECIAL ORDER >> "

It saids "DON'T WAIL" shouldn't it be "DON'T WAIT". I don't know. I know everyone makes mistakes, I just saw it, and thought I should let you know.

But yeah, this is a wonderful product

Clintin, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  6. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your kind words ppl :)

Yes it has been one HELL of a journey!

I can also say that I have NEVER tested a product as much as this one - been a see saw, up and down ride but we were determined to get it right and now the page is converting well!

I think the other thing that you can use as an affiliate when promoting is the fact that you can get really creative, use the software and make your own beats and upload to youtube stuff like that.

There is an absolute monster of an affiliate section but if you do need anything else, anything we have missed please give me a shout and i will get too it!

The official launch is going to be on May 4th or at least a HUGE push so if you get ranked by then you should get a far few sales off of the back of that!

This beats is climbing already - so join in and cash in before everyone gets wind of it!

If you need anything, any help let me know.

Chris

P.S Clintin Thank you for spotting that! Not sure how that slipped through fixing it now!

Chri5123, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  7. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Fly sales page. I must say, though, that the perceived value is WAY higher than 29.95. Obviously this supercharges sales, but damn. That page conveys at least $100 dollars in value.

onlinemoniez, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  8. Pacificmidwest

Pacificmidwest Guest

Best Answers:
    How much testing have you done?

For me, the page is really bloated and was very complicated and also the price of 29.95 put me off because it actually made me think it wasnt as good as you're trying to sell it as

Pacificmidwest, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  9. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the flow of the page, personally. I'm guessing that since they tested so extensively it converted best at 29.95. Plus, you have upsells.

onlinemoniez, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  10. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers man! Yep it really is a bargain and like you say it helps is convert :)

Hmm we have done an absolute ton of testing and I can assure you that the way it is now converts! We have been through 8 sales pages and not to mention lots of tweaks and rewrites of the copy and while I take your point - it is valid I must say that the majority are loving this page and it is converting!

I understand what you mean though, in fact one of the main areas we really nailed was the checkout area so believe me this has been tested to death!

The whole thing has been getting tested, tweaked and optimized for months - I would say the start of the year or close to it!

Thank you for your views though - is great to get the feedback :)
    ^ Exactly spot on! To be honest would be great to sell it for $200 a pop but if it sells it sells right?

Thanks everyone for your input and feedback it is appreciated :)

If there is anything I can do to help you make a successful campaign let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  11. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    NCMedia - I am always impressed when you release a product, top quality, first rate. All affiliates and publishers should strive for what you produce.

And I got a perfect website for your product. Congratz on new product.

Faclez, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  12. chhabriajyoti

chhabriajyoti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just finished reading the whole diary.. I've one word for both of you guy's.

AWESOME! :)

Hats-off to you guys for producing such a awesome product, the launch and then the whole diary.. helped me a lot.

I'm going to go ahead and joing RichGuruPoorGuru OR NicheChoppers...

Thanks guys!

chhabriajyoti, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  13. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is pretty awesome! An inspirational level of testing! I can't remember reading any other product launches that have had so much testing put in like this, and its great the gravity is rising already and sales are coming in :) I would say good luck and hope it grows, but it looks like it already is :)

Dan Bainbridge, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  14. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once again NC sets the bar for high for his products and affiliate support.

Its definitely a weekend project for me...

Congrats to both of you.

Tazer Dude, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  15. aliciapennington

aliciapennington Peon

Best Answers:
    this is great. ill make sure to try to be as thorough as you when setting up affiliate pages. congratulations!

aliciapennington, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  16. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks TigerP. Yeah I hope it pays off for us too! We put more into this than anything else so far this year so a lot is riding on it. I think it's going be a long term growth for us, and I look forward to reflecting on this thread say in a year or so.

*Thank you Rob, it's all about good war room think tank exercises and coming up with your plan from A-Z in detail well before you start. Always try to be innovative, creative, and a bit different than the next guy.

Notice that I tend to disappear from DP in phases, each time I'm gone, it's because I'm in my lab coming up with more secret potion. When I'm in that zone, I don't want NOTHING distracting me or influencing me during the build. I think that is important for those of you who like to take control and run with your idea uniquely and flesh it out before seeing too much of what the competition is doing. FACT: I didn't even look at other softwares (mind you I know them all because I've been producing music for a long time too), I looked at a few of their sites at the beginning and let my creative juices do the rest. Anyway point being - always be different and don't let others influence you toooo much.

*Cheers Jacky, yeah it's rare you'll find vendors do this because it usually means the cost of those keys will jump because everyone starts bidding on them... But yeah those keys converted direct and going to landers (landers always better).

**Thanks, fixed!

**Thank you, yes we wanted to both supercharge sales and be competitive so first stop is to make sure we can outperform those at our price point, then yes we'll def. consider raising the price. You guessed it though, sales are easy like this and the competition really has no room to move other than the new creatives and sales page changes I'm seeing lately, but the end product still mashes.

**To be honest, out of all the tests this version and creative is one my personal LEAST favorite, but Chris nailed it with what he says. You often aren't the one that will pick a successful converting variation of your page, your customers will. < Our prospects love this version, for whatever reason(s), and it has outperformed against the rest. I don't follow the bloating vs. the balance, I follow the numbers and the $$, they don't lie, balance can be fickle and guessing/being stubborn in what 'I' think should work creatively is a fast way to kill a campaign.

*Flattered Faclez, thank you mate. I'm still not always hitting home runs though, however the more often you release bangers and put your heart into them from top to bottom, the more likely you are to have a long term lifecycle without too much affiliate rollover. I'm glad to have your approval and praise and it shows me I still 'got it' even at my old ass age...

*Great and thanks in turn for reading it. When Chris first started it I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea but looking back and re-reading it quickly yeah it sure does give you a good insider look into what you typically go through and can expect on bigger rollouts like this so I'm glad you absorbed it and responded favorably.

:) Thanks! Yes, I haven't gone through testing like this before either. Haven't needed to for many of my projects as many are aimed at list owners and immediate big sweeps of sales on launch then normalize/repeat... so growing something from the grass roots level seemed a bit odd to try again at first, but audio production is a deep passion of mine so I don't mind spending a year to build it into a chart topper and long term earner vs. another quickie/swoop.

I feel it's important for you older guys that already bank and do well - to still open yourselves up to new and untested territory, doing all this testing inadvertently taught me quite a few new things I feel I've overlooked before, and i've been at this marketing stuff for a dozen years lol. So everyone = don't be shy to still learn new concepts and test new grounds no matter what level or age you're ever at.

Tazer!!!!!!! It's like old times again with this one eh?

Yep, feel free to model after this, it's still not as fleshed out as it could be however it's a monster (more importantly, the assets have proven to convert, and the crappy ones have been removed).

Thanks for all the support everyone it's great to see you all be this responsive and appreciate the crazy shit Chris and I have put ourselves through for this one. It came REALLLLLLLY close to totally flopping and us going the legal route as we dumped almost half a year into this already so it's a great accomplishment for us internally too just to show project planning, budgets, rollouts, and over all business plan working effectively despite the speed bumps.

Forgot to mention we have a youtube channel too for both customers to learn from, and for affiliates, posting one of each below to give you a taste.

You guys are free to re-distribute and watermark these too: YouTubeChannel >>

[video=youtube;snBsSPKoiPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snBsSPKoiPQ[/video]

[video=youtube;pZVhCAY6Mrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVhCAY6Mrk[/video]

Thanks again everyone I really appreciate the support. And no matter how big or how many affiliates we attract naturally or from our previous products, it's still always nice to see new faces and old giving our stuff a push from the get go.

So some tips for you to make sales happen and know when/how to maximize them.

* Most of our sales happen in the evenings and on the weekends.

* Anyone trying to do a 'freedownload' or 'secret link special' won't convert this. You have to understand what and who you are attracting when you put things like 'free' or 'download here' in your ads: You're not attracting buyers, you're attracting those lurking for freebies, and they do not convert into buyers.

* Use the features and selling points/benefits right from the sales page and you'll do well. Outline the difference between this and the crappy mp3 only beat makers.

* Landing pages are proving to be MUCH more effective, and the ones that are not branded are edging the ones that are (meaning the blogs and mini-sites people have setup that do NOT look like the dubturbo site branding wise are doing best). < I'd advise using a lander for sure if you're doing PPC. I converted going direct often as well however it took more clicks and fluctuated more, landers have been somewhat consistent. Here's the one Chris made for our internal testing - you are free to use it.

* The YouTube videos we allow you guys to upload or grab from our youtube channel to RE-upload are also doing well, and we'll have more of them shortly. I think this is probably the best way for the customer to see what's going on and how easy it can be for them.

* USE the audio players and buttons from the affiliates page - remember, this is a beat maker so the examples are important - HOWEVER - don't put ALL of them on one page, at the end of the day you want to tease the shit out of them and have them click with glee like they are about to find gold on the next click, make them WANT to sound pro.

* So far the best approach has been outlining how great the user will sound once they use it and play their own beats. So if you want sales more often, make sure you include confidence builders i.e. "You won't believe how much talent is hiding inside you!" "Once you make some beats you have no idea how amazing it makes you feel listening to your own creations" "Make your fam jealous and never tell them your secret, they'll be dyin' to know how you got so good so fast" < You make them feel as if they will REALLY benefit from this in a social and personal development aspect, complimented by the fact they are creating killer tunes, and you got yourself a hungry buyer that's just gotta have it.

Ok that should be enough to chew on for now but we'll be back with more in the near! I'm prepping a few landers right now and 3 more youtube/tubemogul vids will be uploaded to the aff area shortly.

Thanks fam - I'm excited yet quite exhausted from this one let me tell ya!
    N.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
    NCMedia, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  17. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    dude I love the sales page it is top notch!! I make music my self and I like how you make the customer ask themselves questions because that is what you do when you buy a product like this....

I just had a question.... Is there a trial period or demo for this product? I was just wandering because I know that most of the music softwares do let you try it out first before you actually pay for it. I see that you are very successfull with what you are doing good luck to you.

DH_Vendor, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  18. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks DH.

Actually we started this project with a demo in mind, however the closer we got to finishing we opted against it. We feel that a) You're right, they all offer a demo so let's be different/original/too good to offer a freebie.... and that free demo might also be enough for them to use and bypass the limitations i.e. you can't export out of most demo's, but you can re-route your PC back to your sound card and just record the loop/arrangement live. b) Trials and demo's are usually the first to be cracked, even though we have server side precautions and extra security so you can't really crack it as it is dependant on.... whoops almost went there! But yeah we wanted to be different and be proud to NOT offer a trial 'you'll love it, here's a vid, here's some screenshots, here's some audio, < That's more than enough of a preview and tease for them.

Plus we feel that by NOT having a demo or even being able to actually download anything before they buy, also created a level of prestige for us "we don't offer a demo because we don't need to - and it's only $29 right now so you know you can afford it". Once we are at the next phase of our biz plan, we may well be raising the price, and if it gets to anything over $97 then we'll consider a real trial/demo.

Also - having a downloadable trial just opens us up to TONS of 'software download site' fake .exe campaigns like a few idiots already tried to do and got banned. Trials are also notorious for getting masked as other programs and injected into computers as viruses, so you think you're downloading a trial, but you double click the .exe install, and nothing happens (so you think, but you just got a keylogger, trojan, adware, whateva).

So far by not having a trial it has created a bigger 'Gotta have it' buzz because of the scarcity/no freebie model.

Cheers,
    N.

NCMedia, May 1, 2010 IP
  19. BooTCaT

BooTCaT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im very happy to hear this . please include more of screenshots and your marketing process . I am to start with a new product related to coloring pages. It would be very helpful .
    Btw . great niche.

BooTCaT, May 4, 2010 IP
  20. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you go to the top of the thread you can read the "developers diary" it has pretty much got everything on there and you can also see more screenshots/conversions on the affiliates page >> http://www.dubturbo.com/affiliates.html

Just a quick Thank you to everyone who is promoting we are rising up!

Sales are becoming more and more consistent and the gravity is rising everyday!

For anyone that needs help promoting my offer is still open for help - don't be shy, reach out and let me know how i can help and let me show you how awesome this niche is for hungry buyers! :)

Chris

Chri5123, May 5, 2010 IP