1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dsiplaying Sub-forum in horizontal manner within forum [ PHPBB3 FOrum ]

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by goodselleronline, Aug 16, 2011.

Hello i am new to this whole thing of phpbb3 .

How do i do this ?

I am making a new site in phpbb3 and i want my sub-forum to appear something like this

Currently i have Marketplace as Category and within marketplace i have forum called Seo services and within seo services i have sub-forum sites, domains .

It looks like this ...

I hope am not breaking any rules by taking screenshot , If yes i would happily delete my post .

Help will be appreciated .

Solved! View solution.
    goodselleronline, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  2. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    wow 29 views and no reply ,Dissapointed :|

reply w ill really be appreciated

goodselleronline, Aug 16, 2011 IP
    There should be a box that you can tick when you make the forum, or you can go back and edit the forum to tick it. The box should have "List this forum in parent forum" or some thing like that. Please make sure that is checked. As of right now, there are not any ways to show sub-sub forums on the index page, but I am not completely sure. Make sure that box is checked and let me know if that fixes your problem.

MrJohn, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  4. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply , Yeah i already have it check marked , i was looking for a way to display those in horizontal manner on main page .

goodselleronline, Aug 18, 2011 IP