1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

drupal webform html

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by chiller4life, Mar 13, 2013.

hi i have created a webform html and i want to edit custom javascsript to make it look good but i cant seem to find through file manager does anyone know how i can find it through firebug on what file i m on or where do i go in the file manager to add hardcore html of webform drupal

also my drupal and webform are not sending emails when i looked into log messages this is whats coming up

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in webform_submission_access() (line 426 of /home/phpform2/public_html/drupal/sites/all/modules/webform/webform.module).

please can anyone help ?

chiller4life, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  2. duckz

duckz Active Member

Best Answers:
    afaik webform uses several tpls and also calls for node.tpl.php, you can insert HTML there but if you just want to embed a custom javascript, the drupal way is to load it via theme .info file or for dynamic per page loading is to load them via template.php using preprocess_node or preprocess_page function and calls for drupal_add_js() function

duckz, Apr 8, 2013 IP