1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drupal Social Video sharing community /Youtube clone

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by blogsabout, Apr 7, 2010.

Hello everyone.

I'm doing some research on how to set up a video sharing community in Drupal.
    I have used other scripts in the past, but always problems.

I'm rather new to drupal, but have had some talks to Kaltura, the guys behind the popular Open Source video solution, that also works with drupal.

have any of you any experience with creating a video sharing site in drupal, that still keeps flexibility?
    Say If I later want to add small games etc to the site.

I know drupal already more or less has capabilities of creating groups, ratings, comments etc..it's just to somehow set it it with videos, sharing, embedding, user pages, and has flash video modules. etc..

Any direction or hint or experience would be much appreciate.

Hope everyone had a great Easter

Cheers

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
    blogsabout, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  2. bnandika

bnandika Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bnandika, Apr 8, 2010 IP
    Akela likes this.
  3. Dominik123

Dominik123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

To set up video sharing community in Drupal you can contact at 2daybiz.com/videocommunity_portalscript.html . 2daybiz Video Community portal is the ultimate solution for starting your video sharing and uploading community similar to YouTube, Daily Motion and Myspace Videos. This enterprise level video sharing software offers a powerful and rich featured solution. In this software members can upload videos, rate videos, tag videos, leave comments, edit uploaded videos, title and description set video as public/private, video play list, create channels, groups and favorite videos.

Dominik123, Jul 2, 2010 IP