1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drupal help - Makes me feel stupid

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by mnymkr, Oct 7, 2006.

After a year with Joomla (which I love btw) I thought I would try to relearn Drupal. It is fun and I can build most basic sites with it. I , however , have an idea that I feel 80% of Drupal is good for but I can't figure out the other 20%. That reminded me why I left Drupal the first time. If it isn't easy, it doesnt get answered on the forums.

If anyone has good experience with this CMS will you please let me know and I can PM the details.

Thanks

mnymkr, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  2. ktmonline

ktmonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i had used drupal long ago,yea its easy but mee too got confused with adding catagories and those stuffs and left.

ktmonline, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  3. ifyn

ifyn Peon

Best Answers:
    I know a fair bit of drupal, I like the ease of adding custom php code directly into content, which you certainly cannot do in Joomla, also the user control ACL is particularly good in drupal, but some imple stuff like a good dhtml menu system is lacking. The admin interface is not as appealing as joomla. If you need help feel free to PM.

ifyn, Oct 8, 2006 IP