1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DropshipScan.com | Find profitable products for dropshipping - rank by order growth + profit margin

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Dropshipscan, Jun 27, 2019.

I created a platform which scrapes thousands of products every day from Aliexpress and uses this data to rank them based on order growth and profit margin to find winning products for you. The site is called DropshipScan*com

On AliExpress you can sort products by the amount of orders, but this isn't a good indicator for how popular this products are at the moment. What you really want to look at is how much the order volume changed in the last couple of days and weeks.

And thats exactly what you can do with my new tool. But it gets better, it also estimates the profit margin you can expect for every product by using the official APIs of the big e-commerce platforms. Using the descriptions and keywords of the products from Aliexpress it searches for similar listings and gets the retail prices of them. It always uses a weighted average to have the most realistic estimation and to not rely on outliers.

With this unique ranking method of order growth AND the estimated profit margins it can help you to be miles ahead of the competition and to stop wasting time with products that don't sell or don't make much profit at all. For example you can set a minimum profit margin, sort by order growth descending and search with keywords from your niche to get exactly the products you need to make money!

And of course you can add the results to a watchlist and export them as a CSV with all titles, prices, pictures etc. to use them with Shopify or Woocommerce. I would be really happy if you would give it a try and give me some feedback on it!

Dropshipscan, Jun 27, 2019 IP
  2. Willian Milici

Willian Milici Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Has anyone tested?
    Are the results good?
    Is it better than salehoo?

Willian Milici, Jul 10, 2019 IP
  3. Dropshipscan

Dropshipscan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes we are better than salehoo, feel free to test it yourself and if you are not happy you can just cancel during the 100% free trial! Salehoo even charges you $1 just for the 7 days trial period..

Dropshipscan, Jul 15, 2019 IP