1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropshipping - what are some of the better Honest & reliable ones ???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SCOBAHCAN, Oct 14, 2016.

Hi

I am new to the world of drop shipping and would like a straightforward and simple method of operating one.

I would like to ask you if you know of any good , reliable & honest drop shippers who will provide various incentives such as a website to sell products from, (I have been told that some do)

I am hoping for a drop shipping company that will provide me with an automated selling system.

Also I would like to deal with a drop shipper that does not charge a fee.

I should mention I know the basic concept of drop shipping BUT I would like a simplified explanation of how to go about operating a drop shipping business .

I would also add that I live in Canada and do not have any kind of merchant account but I do have a PayPal account - would a PayPal account be enough to operate a drop shipping business ?

I do expect to be involved in the work but I am trying/hoping to find a method & Co. so that eventually work on my part will minimized but I do NOT expect it to be a eliminated, (of course though that would be a nice - J).

Thank you Craig

SCOBAHCAN, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  2. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    xendurinan, Jan 12, 2017 IP