1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropshipping companies - what are some of the better that are honest & reliable ones ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Jun 4, 2017.

Hi

I am new to the world of drop shipping and would like a straightforward and simple method of operating one. I am hoping to sell on Amazon.

I would like to ask you if you know of any good and reliable drop shippers who will provide various incentives such as a website to sell products from, (I have been told that some do)

I am looking for a drop shipping company that will provide me with an automated selling system.

Also I would like to deal with a drop shipper that does not charge a fee.

A drop Shipper that all returns and is not charge a fee to do that or if he does a very minimal one.

I would also add that I live in Canada and do not have any kind of merchant account but I do have a PayPal account - would a PayPal account be enough to operate a drop shipping business ? Or do I need any kind of account at all ?.

I do expect to be involved in the work but I am trying/hoping to find a method & Co. so that eventually work on my part will minimized but I do NOT expect it to be a eliminated, (of course though that would be nice ).

Thank you Craig

gcfarri, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  2. gatwickjames

gatwickjames Active Member

Best Answers:
    any reason why large text and big spaces in your post?

gatwickjames, Jun 5, 2017 IP