1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Dropship.Place] Join our Amazon-eBay dropshipping webinar. 1st Feb 7PM PST

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by abhinay.jain90, Feb 1, 2017.

[​IMG]

Hi there, we at https://dropship.place are working to create the best dropshipping automation tool. It currently handles Amazon to eBay dropshipping and by handle I mean you can scrape for hot products, list them, get them repriced and process orders in batches.

Now I really mean it when I say it can scrape for products. We have made it so easy that I don't believe it's possible to make it any easier. You can feed it random keywords and it spits out possible dropshippers. Then you can scrape them to find their asins and then analyze those asins to check out the best offers and sales data on eBay. Easy as pie. We've also made the listing, repricing and ordering as smooth as possible.

Webinar on 1st Feb, 7PM
    We're doing a webinar on dropshipping later today. It's free of cost and you're welcome to join.
    Our mentors will begin by talking about dropshipping as a business model and then delve into the nitty-gritty details of how you can start and scale your own 7-figure dropshipping empire. The goal is get everyone well on the way of earning upwards of $3000/month.

Click here to receive the link for the webinar. We'll also notify you by email half an hour before we begin.

abhinay.jain90, Feb 1, 2017 IP