1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DropShip business in USA

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by david_ben, May 9, 2015.

Hello folks!

I'm bidding on one e-commerce website, and it's a drop-ship business located in USA. As it's my first, I didn't know, that non USA citizens needs reselling certificates in order to manage dropship business in USA. Then I researched, and got an answer, seems I need to hire a lawyer and get the certificate, etc, etc.

I'm now confused. Do you guys who are not USA residents have any experience in this field?? What I have to do now? Because, the whole process, hiring a lawyer , then getting a certificate and the rest would take time and extra money. What to do in this case?? Could some experienced users share their experience with people like me?? What's the best solution? Forget about the auction and dropship business or continue bidding and make legal stuff?? Maybe it's possible to hire someone in USA and make business via contracted people??

Thanks in advance and for your time you will spend here,

Kind regards,

Dave

david_ben, May 9, 2015 IP