1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropped from MSN Local???

Discussion in 'Bing' started by crazyhorse, Jan 31, 2005.

I cant check whether im still indexed on msn.com but im dropped from the local index of msn. Anyone else noticed this?

crazyhorse, Jan 31, 2005 IP
  2. gregorym

gregorym Peon

Best Answers:
    noticed that you dropped ? :D
    I did not see any major changes on the algo recently. Local search is based a lot on city and state names, did you change something in your contact us page ?
    Little advice: put the name of your target city in the title of the contact page + clearly indicate the adress if your audience is local, most of the time does the job.

gregorym, Feb 2, 2005 IP
  3. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i dont think that is the reason. On msn.com im first on all keywords i can think of, sort of almost. But on msn.nl i aint , im no where to be found. Im targeting local keywords with my coop ads. First on google but not on msn.

crazyhorse, Feb 6, 2005 IP
  4. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Well seems my cache is back on msn and so are my rankings,e-mailed them, still not ranking quit well but that will come i hope over time.

crazyhorse, Feb 7, 2005 IP