1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Drones Shop | 100% Dropshipping

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dude55, Sep 19, 2019.

Seller's Notes
    Hello - My name is Claire and in 2010 I lost my job due to a work related injury. Luckily I had a great boyfriend at the time (now husband) and he took good care of me and supported me financially which was not easy.
    At this time my boyfriend was a video animator (he still is) and I had no computer skills whatsoever, he persuaded me to attend a couple of workshops run by a well known internet entrepreneur and he also bought me a few courses on making money online.

DroneLifetime.com

Over the next 18 months I tried many different things such as buying cheap products and reselling them, craigslist marketing etc. Unfortunately non really worked for me - I made a little bit of money but my boyfriend was still the main "earner" and supporting me big time financially.
    It was 2012 and I had heard good things about dropshipping and lets be honest who has not heard of that process! So I thought yes give that a try.
    So I bought a couple of websites and tried to get them to work. I made some money - maybe a good month was from both the sites - still nowhere near what I wanted to be earning. It was also around this time my now husband :) was producing a video series for an affiliate marketer who had sold $$$ MILLIONS worth of products for clients around the world - purely with websites. With a lot of wrangling and ahem begging my husband got me some much needed facetime with Mark.

What he showed me simply blew my mind. He literally turned my online business upside down and one website that earned per month started to earn upwards of PER MONTH using his advice and guidance.
    Thanks to Marks advice we now have a great lifestyle and I am well on my way to a yearly income of k Per Year.
    Thanks to Mark but more importantly thanks to my Husband (Darren) for sticking with me and my dreams. This year I plan to buy him his dream car with CASH only. When I do I will ask him to make a video of it :).
    This Is What You Will Get
    A 100% Uniquely Designed Website just for you. We will pay for your domain name and it will be registered in your name meaning you are the legal owner.
    Domain Value of on godaddy appraisal : proof

Your website also comes with SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION - this means you can link products on your website to Facebook etc - essential for making money.
    How You Earn $€ | How You Make Your Money During the order process we will give you the pictures showing the process of how dropshipping works. We will then place your paypal account e- mail on your site for you. From this moment compared to affiliate sites you will make from 30% for big items to 1700% profit for others like bracelets for example. You will be really suprised how quickly you make sales - the best part being your shop is open 24/7 365 days a year and you can even outsource it - we also have premium courses for that process that we will give you as part of the sale : more than 10 premium video courses worth each.
    Technical Skills | No Technical Skills Required As long as you can login to your Amazon associates account to check your commissions then you have the technical skills required to operate the website. You do not need any HTML or programming skills.

Website Name | Free Domain Name We will pay for your domain name - registered in your name and 100% legally yours. You will be able to renew the domain every year for a small fee (approx per annum only!)

Order Process | So What Happens When Somebody Buys From The Website? A buyer will place an order on the website and you have to do absolutely nothing. Amazon and their supplies will handle the order / take payment and deliver the item. They will deal with any customer service or questions. You will then collect a commission of between 4% and 8% of the sale price of ALL items they purchased on Amazon - not just the item from your shop but ALL items in their Amazon
    shopping cart. This adds up really quickly. A Genuine 100% Unrivalled Unlimited Earnings Golden Opportunity

On-Going Fees? | Our hosting is from per month or you can opt to pay yearly and receive a 3 month discount. We do not do contracts - there are no tie-ins or minimum terms. You can come and go as you please - we are so sure that your penny pinching will be so good you will want to stay with us.

Timeframe | Live Website Inside Of 24 Hours From placing your order with us we aim to get your website online within 24 hours.
    Getting Indexed | We can show you where you can sell your website for 6x - 10x times the monthly profit it is making. If your website is making just per month we can show you where to flip this site for - We can also email existing clients to see if they would also like to purchase the site from you.

Work Anywhere | Works From Anywhere In The World Do you have access to a comuter or the internet? If you do then you can operate this business. All you need to do is check into your Amazon affiliate account to see how much money you have earned - it could be or it could be +++

PLEASE READ! | I have worked on this for years now and I know what works and I am willing to show you how to do this. Be aware that new websites need promotion. We show you how to do this for free and with paid software. Its all in our promotions bonus - EXCLUSIVE for our clients only.

Your Own Products | Can I add my own products? Yes you can add your own products to the site. We can configure the site to collect paypal payments and you will get paid direct to your paypal account.

Refund Policy | We offer a no quibble full money back guarantee for 30 days on all our websites. We are so 100% sure you will make money with our websites we guarantee your satisfaction, no buyers remorse with us.

Selling Your Website | We can show you where you can sell your website for 6x - 10x times the monthly profit it is making. If your website is making just per month we can show you where to flip this site for - We can also email existing clients to see if they would also like to purchase the site from you.

Own Hosting - No Problem | Own Hosting? We will for a small fee build the website on your own hosting. We will then setup in full the website and provide lifetime support for the website.
    I Want To Sell........ Can You Make The Website? | You Want To Have A Website About XYZ Can We Build It For You? Yes we can - as long as we can find the products you want to sell on Amazon we can build the website for you.

I AM A TRUSTED SELLER - BUY FROM US WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE
    Hottest Offer: Premium Ecommerce Dropship Site in a Unique & Affluent Market - Massive Volume Potential – and State-of-the-Art Domain.

Our dropshipping stores are a one-stop online store offering highly demanded pre-selected items online that are the best sellers of external suppliers with thousands of customers per month already makingf 100 per month stores – so you can start today and get these exact stores so to replicate that success.

The stores are readily pre-loaded with products so the new owner focuses on driving more traffic. More so, the pre-loaded items are those with a high profit margin, so no slaving for the supplier. No stock, No headaches, all items are dropshipped directly from the supplier. Ordering and having items sent directly to your customers takes around 30 seconds per order.

Moreover, the store is integrated with a dropship supplier with over 10 years of proven track record in the business; they will handle all the shipping without any hassles: therefore a complete hands-free business for you.

This is an excellent starter site and solid opportunity for an ecommerce entrepreneur this website is very newbie friendly as there is no maintenance required.

---- MARKET TRENDS AND OPPORTUNITY ---

The traditional brick-and-mortal commerce system is trending down and ecommerce is taking over. According to the figure obtained from Statista, the number of digital shoppers in the United States is constantly growing, from 172 million in 2010 to an estimated 196 million in 2014. Approximately 73 percent of internet users in the United States, representing more than 60 percent of the entire population, were reported to have purchased products online, according to a recent survey, number which is expected to grow up to almost 80 percent of all online sales this year 2018.

To put it simply, most people in developed and developing countries uses online medium to purchase varieties of products online.
    We are offering you the opportunity to tap into this trend by offering up this excellent online store. We envision this store being the number 1 go-to place for online shoppers to purchase products and goods online; for you (the buyer) a successful ecommerce site.
    ----- PRODUCT LISTING AND BUSINESS MODEL -----

To run this business is NOT difficult at all! The only thing you need to do is to advertise the site with PPC, SEO, social media etc. Then you process your orders as well. When potential buyers come to the site, they browse through the site looking through the huge number and variety of products available. They then add their items to the cart and pay for their order with their credit cards, debit cards or Paypal. When they make an order, it is your turn to act as you will receive a confirmation email for the order. You also need to confirm payment to your own Paypal account.

Next, you login to the website of the suppliers and make the required order for the product ordered from you by your customer, providing the customer’s address as delivery address. The goods will be delivered straight to your customers from the suppliers directly.

All dropshipping links are provided for each product with the biggest dropshipping wholesaler worldwide, so you are directed to the purchase page for each product you sell on your new site. Only about 30seconds work on your side for each sale. If you do 10 sales (one customer will make multiple purchases) per day that’s €86.15 - 300 profit for 5 minutes work. For example, you sell an item on this site for €25.85. You enter the customer’s details in your wholesale account (a regular customer account) and pay €6.89, and then the wholesaler sends the item direct to the customer with free shipping and tracking providing €18.95 as profit.

Upon request, packaging sent direct to your customer contains no invoice, logo or pricing details. The current profit is set to 300%. Potentially, over 10 sales easy per day, each taking around 30 seconds to process, and one customer will make multiple purchases.

Any rare issues... the wholesaler refunds you quickly without having to return the item because they don't want the headache of receiving returns etc., for relatively low value items. We have chosen the highest volume items and the best wholesaler. The whole process has been trialed extensively across of categories. Your account with the wholesaler is a regular customer account with no commitments or ongoing fees.

----- PROFITABLE MONETIZATION METHOD -----

This business gives a huge profit margins compared to Affiliate sites e.g. for a product sale of €25.85, Affiliate sites produce around €1.72 - €2.58 net profit per sale. This is not an Affiliate site. It is a dropshipping site using a dropshipping format which produces €12.92 - €34.46 net profit per sale.

----- WEBSITE FEATURES -----

Completed Dropshipping Store

Orders Fulfillment with Supplier Premium WordPress Design By High End Designer

Automated with One Supplier Site, Incorporating Direct Links to Each Product, all URL Links to all Product Inventories are Provided to Make Operation a Breeze. Instant profit!

Products in Each Category are Proven High Volume Sellers with Thousands of Orders Visible from the Wholesaler.

Very Simple High Profit, High Volume Format. Low Cost Items that Provide Very High Volume Potential as Shown by the Wholesaler.

Operate from Anywhere in the World!

Premium dropshipping website

Pre Loaded Niche and targeted hold of stock and inventory

No Dropshipping Charges Or Agreement

Handle This Business From Any Country

Secure Payment System, SSL Encrypted Website

This site offers massive resale potential or keeps as a cash cow. WHAT ARE YOU GETTING WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS SITE ? I will give my complete contacts to winning bidder, they can contact me every time 24/7 and my after sale support is not for 1 or 2 months, it’s LIFETIME. If you have any trouble regarding this site, I will be there to help you. You can also contact me from Flippa Contact, sometimes if I am busy with my other works, you should wait 1 or 2 days, I will reply you with good help as good seller it is my duty.
    I have tried to cover all the aspects regarding the website, if anything I forgot to mention, please give me a PM (Personal Message) I will try to answer as soon as possible. I am eager to sell this site. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

EASY TRANSFER PROCESS

If you are with Namecheap registrar, you can PROVIDE YOUR DYNADOT CUSTOMER EMAIL ADDRESS and I transfer the domain name to you immediately. The domain name is transferred to you FREE OF CHARGE.

----- FREE BONUSES WORTH OVER USD -----

By buying this site, you will not only get this website but get these hottest bonuses worth over .

1. Free hosting + transfer of the domain to your dynadot account

2. LIFETIME Free After Sales Support

3. Premium Top Marketing Materials Courses from Udemy:

The Complete Facebook Ads & Marketing Course 2017

The Complete Instagram Marketing Course - 6 Courses In 1

The Social Media Marketing Mega Bundle - 7 Courses In 1

Email & Affiliate Marketing Mastermind WordPress training for 2018 step-by-step

WordPress Tutorial Here are the screenshots: a) Step 1 b) Step 2. Then you are directed to Aliexpress site: c) Step 3 d) Step 4 e) Step 5
    **** You`ll receive all these amazing bonuses by using the BUY IT NOW button, RISK FREE! ****

If you attempt to build your online business by yourself, you may spend at least thousands of dollars with a lot of stress before you earn your first dollar. So why don`t you let your success come fast and quick with this website?

This website is fully equipped with tools to maximize your earning leverage. And the market for the listed products is huge. The market is less competitive and you will also be one step ahead of others in same market with the installed apps. You just focus on driving traffic to your site and make money.

With a powerful store like this, based on one of the most searched and trending products right now, everything becomes much easier. Buy It now and grab this lucrative niche store.

dude55, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    According to your profile you're male, did you change sex or are you just so full of bullshit you don't know what the truth is anymore?

malky66, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  3. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    She's a busy chap

Paz, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  4. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member