1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Driving Traffic to Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Kavitha Yarlagadda, Nov 4, 2015.

Hello

How do I drive more traffic to my website, mine is a top lists website. I have more than 30 lists on my website which is a relatively new one, any suggestions on how to increase traffic to my website. Also suggestions on popular niche lists would be very helpful.

Kavitha

Kavitha Yarlagadda, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  2. skymedia$

skymedia$ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write high quality,informative & useful content for your website and keep update with regularly. You can use eyes catching photos and videos to draw more attention of visitors. You can also use social media support like create Facebook Fanpage, Tweeter, Google+page, Instagram, LinkedIn to increase traffic.

skymedia$, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  3. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    your website is young, it needs promotion so that people can know about it. advertise it through social media like Facebook, tweeter, post the staff that you do on to these sites and put links that the readers can follow into your website. Ensure your site is active, has interesting content that will attract people example you can post on current issues that mostly affect us everyday. post staff that relates with most people in real life.

kimanierick, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Top X list sites are one of the easiest niches to get loads of traffic. The fastest method is through Social channels-FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Stumbleupon, etc.
    Think of trending/current topics:
    Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Women in 2015
    Top 5 Republican Presidential Candidates 2015
    Top 7 Desserts for Thanksgiving 2015
    Top 10 places to celebrate New Years 2016

Lists with trending topics like these will go viral on Social Media if the content is top notch. Don't cut corners on the quality of content, I'd create 1,000 word+ articles as well.
    When using the "year" do not use it in the URL-only the title. This way each year all you have to do is change the year in the Title to the current year.

kjh-08, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  5. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree think of something that will interests people, or seasonal lists like the one kjh mentioned above.
    You can get idea on google trends to see what's the most search topic on the internet.

Patricia Ann Lee, Nov 11, 2015 IP