1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Driving traffic to MVP-minimum viable product

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Molzer, Mar 15, 2019.

I want to test some ideas. Testing MVP means i want to „offer“ people something or confront them with „ideas“ and see how they are reacting to it. From this i decide with which idea i continue an with which not.

For i example i would like to „test“ what i could try to sell online or to see which topics people are interested in and which not.

For doing this first of all i need traffic – because it would be probably much of testing free (or almost free) traffic is preffered.

How can i get it?

Thanks

Molzer, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I know of no way to get free, quality traffic to your website to bounce product ideas off of. Relevant forums or other social sites might be a place for you to start (as you have here) and perhaps you could attract a following to your own forum/social site that eventually would allow you to bounce ideas off of.

Now, the key thing is that any approach will need to be niche-specific, for the most part. No sense bouncing fishing-related ideas to young women only interested in cosmetics and fashion. If you have a wide range of ideas covering all different types of products or services, it will be difficult to establish an audience that will provide quality feedback.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2019 IP