1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drive Unlimited Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 827clicks.blogspot.de, Feb 17, 2016.

Measures to increase your websites trafic and make the website viral over search engines. This can be for a blgo/ a business/ a website.

1. Most important is the content of your page:
    Your content is the king. If you have good contents you can get good visitos. Contents are the key to communicate with others. This is essential for all. The content which is unique, can be used for websites easily. Unique contents indexs more faster than other. Google loves unique contents too.
    If you content is good, You will get success.

Tips to publish a good content:
    -Share what people wants, Not you want.
    -Your article much be informative.
    -Your post should be unique, crative, and useful.

2. Do SEO Blog Post:
    If you do blog posts mentioning your main keywords, You will get more traffics. Google will index it more faster.
    Do a proper search engine optimization. Make backlinks and anchor links. And make a sitemap and submit it to the search engine.
    Search engine will index you more faster than anything.

You can index your site to search engines like google, bing, yahoo etc.

3. Use news feed and rss feeds.
    If you have a newfeed or a rss feed, your site will index more faster to search engines. Use the rss feed to newfeed your site to google.

827clicks.blogspot.de, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  2. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah when I want traffic I want it right away. SEO is good but only as a extra benefit. If you put all your eggs in the seo basket your business can go under overnight. All it takes is just one bad backlink...

EPol83, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  3. avpol

avpol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The topic starter seems to forget to mention about researching competition and choosing right keywords (low competition ones). Then, one should get a decent domain name (because free subdomains like (...).blogspot.com will hardly rank well). Then, backlinks should be from authority sites - moreover, from their content (not comments, although some links from comments, forums, video hostings, etc won't hurt or even are necessary, too). Finally, even if all the above conditions are met, "unlimited traffic" still sounds too optimistic;).

avpol, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Maybe back in 2011 it would work. With the introduction of panda all that stuff doesn't matter. Even sites with high quality content got demoted. To have a new site see the light of day will take a miracle today (for t most part). That's not to say that some sites do get a high volume organic traffic fast, but the vast majority of them do not and never will. That's P-A-N-D-A to you.

qwikad.com, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  5. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    4. Promote the hell out of the content.

jamesbrands, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  6. cfulcanelli

cfulcanelli Peon

Best Answers:
    For starters, thanks for all the information guys! However, even though I get the basics, a lot of things confuse me (for example, I have no idea how Google Panda works). I am currently thinking about hiring a marketing agency (this agency to be exact - http://www.onlinemarketinggurus.com.au/ ). So I have to ask you, what are your experiences with online marketing agencies, and how long does it usually take before you can expect results?
    edit: I don't need a generic "3 months" answer but actual opinion.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    cfulcanelli, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  7. JoeLumbergh

JoeLumbergh Member

Best Answers:
    2/10 for trying

JoeLumbergh, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  8. Sanjay Sawant

Sanjay Sawant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic can be generated by using a various method such as SEO, SMO, PPC or Email Marketing and many more. If you understand the meaning of content marketing and other marketing techniques, driving relevant traffic will be simple. Optimize your total website from page speed to services pages content. Try to provide in-depth information regarding services. Write relevant and informative blogs to drive audience according to interest. Track your user and focus to get their information. They can provide you information regarding interest in your services or for subscribing to your email newsletters. Nurture such audience to increase conversions. Traffic is not everything, conversions are important.

Sanjay Sawant, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  9. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tips.
    But there're a lot of other ways to drive traffic you should use. Don't focus only on content and SEO. You didn't mention social networks, email marketing, guest blogging and so many other ways to drive traffic.
    You should use it in complex and create the strategy relevant for your niche.

HelenVendo, Feb 25, 2016 IP
  10. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    Good beginner level SEO advice, thanks

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  11. James O.

James O. Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the record, there are numerous driving traffic techniques- some are free and others paid. Your choice of technique will depend on a lot of factors to determine which will work best for you......

James O., Apr 26, 2016 IP
  12. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not forget something, the way Google setting up the algorithms is to persuade more and more paid traffic and that is to increase their revenue of course. These are all good tactics and methods but it will take time.Also you say "unlimited traffic" may I know what you mean by that?

Mehdi.b, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  13. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    RSS News feeds are ok but I would make sure to include the _target in the A HREF to open the links in new tabs. We don't want to drive traffic away altogether.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  14. Harjeet Singh

Harjeet Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google news can be a good option to generate massive traffic to the site.

Harjeet Singh, Apr 30, 2016 IP