1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DripFeedBlasts Link Building API Available to Programmers, Developers and Integrators

Discussion in 'Programming' started by guerilla, Oct 15, 2011.

We're excited to announce that Drip Feed Blasts API is live and in beta testing. To get started, read our API Documentation and download our PHP SDK (Developer Kit)

Our API allows programmers, builders, service providers, integrators to create bridges in order to add services for our clients and to build our capacity to link build into their own projects and services. Building more combined value for more clients is a win-win-win for everybody involved.

Contact us at with any questions you may have. We will be highlighting interesting and useful integrations to our user base and the affiliate marketing community at large.[/SIZE]

guerilla, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  2. thuiswerk

thuiswerk Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop spamming our directory. I send you an email and private message.

thuiswerk, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  3. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As I told you on our live chat, we weren't spamming you, and I would appreciate you not trolling my thread.

guerilla, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  4. majidhussain

majidhussain Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. Your pitch is a little vague...what exactly are you offering? It sounds like you want people to install something to...what? Meet marketers? Or give links? I dont get it. Can you elaborate?

majidhussain, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We're offering an API to access our services. That API can be bundled into native apps, control panels, added to CMSes as plugins or any other use people can dream up. Think of it like iPhone apps for iPhone, but instead apps for our service.

guerilla, Oct 23, 2011 IP