1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dreamweaver Help

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Las Vegas Homes, Apr 8, 2005.

Hello alll and thank you in advance for trying to help this poor lost soul with Dreamweaver. I am trying to convert an exsisting site to use that template for another site that I am trying to create.

I am having trouble once I download the current site into DW getting the file path correct with photos, css files and gifs to their correct pathes in this new design. I know this is probably something easy but being new to design I am having a difficult time.

I set up a file for the new site on my computer and named it, however once I download the old site to use as a template the src files point to the wrong file path and I am having trouble getting those to the correct path so the new site will have all appropreate files to load correctly. Any help would be appreciated. The site I want to use as a template is www dot wayneandfriends dot com
    SEMrush

Las Vegas Homes, Apr 8, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. kyle422

kyle422 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create folders and files on the new site, exactly the same as the old site. That should work.

kyle422, Apr 8, 2005 IP