1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drawing With Word????? Is our teacher stupid?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by odin93, May 31, 2007.

1. livingearth

livingearth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should humor your teacher and do the assignment you were asked. word may not be the best tool available and that alone will push you beyond your norm. You can always study and practise on adobe on your own time. Don't get me wrong Adobe is a much more apropriate program. But he may want you to improvise.

In the Boy Scouts they teach you to build a fire with a couple of sticks. Though a bic lighter would be a lot better. Are they stupid?
    In martial are you learn how to stand before you learn to fight. Is that stupid?

livingearth, Jun 11, 2007 IP
    jmul7 likes this.
  2. odin93

odin93 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice drawings going on, but yes that might be it, but by the way he acted ( like he didnt know anything). he probably just didnt know anything.

odin93, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  3. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:

very true but I'd still like to know why the teacher didn't just tell him that! instead of stumbling around and acting confused or whatever.

It's like math, you don't stat out doing long division on a calculator! what would be the point of that :)

timsdd, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  4. shuttle

shuttle Active Member

Best Answers:
    sometimes teachers don't tell kids why they ask them to do something. They leave the kids figure it out themselves. I really hope that this is for the sake of mastering their drawing skill.

shuttle, Jun 12, 2007 IP