1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dp'ers With Tattoos

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HideIp, Dec 2, 2006.

1. clenard

clenard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tattoos don't hurt unless you get them on your back, calves or around your elbow, I suppose. ;)

Don't get something you'll regret... get something that symbolizes you or your life. I see alot of people get REALLY stupid tattoos, believe me. Most of my friends are completely "tatted down", some even on their face. A few friends have big 18's covering most of their faces and I'm sure sooner or later they'll regret it when their kids get older. I "almost" regret one that's simply a word and half is burnt off but the others are definitely worth it. I don't regret any of them, really.

So just remember: get something meaningful and NOT something that does not symbolize you. Butterfly, Snoopy, etc: does not symbolize you. ;-)

Also make sure you get your tats done at a clean shop and not some hole in the wall or friend fresh out of the pen. Believe me - I've seen plenty of problems occur with nastiness :(

There's PLENTY of CLEAN shops with GREAT artists. Not every great artist is an ex-con, although there's lots who do great work.

clenard, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  2. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha you can definitely come along. :D I'll even ask MadDog if his friend DirtBeard is interested. ;)

highflyer, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  3. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Sweet! Sounds like you know how to have a good time :p

DeniseJ, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  4. HideIp

HideIp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great points everyone. I want to thank everyone for giving me the ups and downs. Design1 thanks for a very informative post. I knew you had to put lotion on it but I just figured that was for the first month or so. Putting suntain lotion on too. Never thought of this. Glad I asked some questions. As for the tattoo, the only thing I will consider getting is either Jesus's Face with a tear coming down or a Catholic Cross. This is the most meaningful part of my life and I would not have gotten where I am today without Jesus' love. Here are some ones I particulary like:
    http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/Jesus/jesus_tattoo_77.php
    http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/Crosses/cross_tattoo_62.php

HideIp, Dec 2, 2006 IP