1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP Trustworthy Members Association.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Robert Allen, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    I think this is a pretty cool idea. As it has been mentioned several times before in the thread, the iTrader is pretty flawed. If I gave a scammer a negative then he'd give one back.

But, I also think that there are problems with your idea aswell. Namely that it is so easy on the internet to just completely change your identity, especially the fields that you have suggested we fill out.

Also, I think that as soon as one person on your list of approved members that are scam-free scams someone, your list will not be trusted any more.

And..even someone who has no intentions of scamming might not want to join for fear of having their name put on the blacklist through no fault of their own. Supposedly when your name goes there, you're not going to have much luck with future sales.

That aside, I hope the idea goes very well and I may apply myself :)

-Hecky.

PS. It looks like it's going to be a long thread, perhaps you'd like to use mysticky.net before it gets too long? :)

Hecky, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  2. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    I said no personal attacks. You just attacked me. Everyone makes mistakes, but i learn from them.

You cannot critise age.

I do not do much business at all now.

Rob

Robert Allen, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You have not addressed my question about your willingness to share the data with third persons in violation of the Act.

Is that still your intent to just give all this collected private information to Shawn if he just asks?

How to you intend to make Shawn comply with a foreign law on privacy?

browntwn, Oct 22, 2007 IP
    Robert Allen likes this.
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    This in no way has anything to do w/ DP and I don't want anyone to think it does.

So I'm closing the thread.

Crazy_Rob, Oct 22, 2007 IP
    browntwn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.