1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP Keyword Tool's destiny ?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by mazter, Jun 3, 2009.

I don't want to sound pessimistic also any intention to speculate but it seems to me as tough DP Keyword Tracker is coming to end of life. Why? Because Google is retiring SOAP API on August 31st, 2009. They are switching to Ajax API which gives only top 64 results and plays lot of games with the results (shows you at one position but in reality it is different) So, even though the tool is adapted to the new API,

1- It will not be reliable due to Google's games
    2- It will be only limited with top 64 positions so if you drop to 65, it will be N/A and there will be lot of fluctuations similar to what happens with Yahoo right now.

What do you think? I could not find any official announcement by DP, does anybody have any word on that?

mazter, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  2. CanadianEh

CanadianEh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can live with the top 64. The accuracy of the results doesn't sound good.

An official announcement by DP would be great. It has been weeks since MSN stopped working and I haven't heard anything.

CanadianEh, Jun 15, 2009 IP