1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP has changed so much....

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by localbiz, Apr 23, 2015.

since I first joined. It looks the same, but there are so many new ways of doing things. I came back after not being around for a while because I have a ton of content that I want to clear off my drive and sell, and I immediately remembered this site for that purpose.

It is an actual marketplace now. Looks like you upload your content and all the buying takes place through DP. Not sure if that's better or not yet. I liked dealing with clients and then handling payments and stuff on my own. I guess I'm just intimidated by the linking too, worried about passwords and all.

localbiz, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are referring to linking your PayPal account to receive payments, it's done via OAuth... meaning you never disclose your login credentials (we don't want them). You can revoke permissions at any time from within your PayPal account and you only give a specific set of permissions (for example there's no way that we could make a payment from your account even if we wanted to [which we don't]). Pretty much all it allows you to do is *receive* payments.

digitalpoint, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  3. localbiz

localbiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for clarifying that for me. I think I'll give it a try and see if the Marketplace is something that works for me. Now to earn those three likes, lol. Btw, I love the copyscape check!

localbiz, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  4. DocuMaker

DocuMaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    What copyscape check? There's a copyscape check here? What does it check?

DocuMaker, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  5. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Check here - https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/marketplace.

Content Maestro, Apr 25, 2015 IP