1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP Ad Positioning - Insert Ad Inside Post

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by woodysfj40, Apr 11, 2015.

I'm now transitioning from placing a 300x250 ad (right/top aligned) from the ad_message_body template into the DP Inside Post option to better allow it to "move" to a viewed portion of the page.
    SEMrush
    However, it positions the ad AFTER the last line of a paragraph, instead of right-aligned with the first line of the paragraph. This is less-than-ideal for a 300x250 banner. Is there something in my ad code I can adjust to position it correctly, or something that can be tweaked in the DP plugin?

My ad code is:

<div style="float: right; padding: 0px 5px 5px 10px;">
    <!-- MUD_ad_message_body_T1 -->
    <div id='div-gpt-ad-1414144657459-1'>
    <script type='text/javascript'>
    googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1414144657459-1');
    </script>
    </div>
    </div>

Code (markup):
    Live:
    http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/clcc-rites-of-spring-swap-meet-12-april-2014-iron-pig-off-road.794359/

Thank you :)

woodysfj40, Apr 11, 2015 IP
    SEMrush
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The plugin doesn't position ads at the beginning of a post, so there isn't a way to do what you are talking about.

digitalpoint, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. woodysfj40

woodysfj40 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Considering the revenue advantage of the large/medium rectangle ad sizes, it might be something to consider for future releases. Positioning a 300x250 right aligned within the first post content combined with running a leaderboard in the After Post position would offer a great looking and performing combination.

Thanks for the reply :)

woodysfj40, Apr 12, 2015 IP