1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Download web pages that use ajax

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by hockeystick, Feb 18, 2015.

There is a site using a CMS that uses ajax calls for a discussion type article page. So you can see a reply but then there is a link "view replies" or "view all". I'd like to download a page with all the ajax calls that expand all of these replies into one html page that keeps all the links to resources intact. Problem is that a lot of these ajax calls don't show. So if you try to "save page" all you get is a big blank space because it's as if even the "view comments" button wasn't pressed so you don't see any comments.

If I have to, I'd even settle for something that downloads an entire page as a PDF or some other page that expands all the ajax calls on the page as if all the replies and comments were already expanded. If I'd have to painfully do it myself, I'd do that too provided I could capture them all. Any suggestions for software, scripts?

hockeystick, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  2. hockeystick

hockeystick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One good example is a YouTube page I'm trying to save comments. Lots of great information on a video but can't save them to read while I'm on a trip. Any ideas?

hockeystick, Feb 18, 2015 IP